They accidentally cause a child to cry

I simply wrote this because I wanted to write about Valerius and the Devil being cruel to children and a silly part for Lucio...

Please avoid requesting scenarios about babies/children/being parents.

Asra:

He likes to cast some spells for children, liking their amazed expression, but as he casted a spell, a dog suddenly jumped on him causing the spell to go wild and harm a child. He was quick to push the dog off before crouching at the crying child, asking if they are okay while examining them, begging the child's parents doesn't murder him for this. Luckily the child was okay so he let out a relieved sigh before wiping the child's tears, assuring the child they are okay. He waited with the child for their parents, where he awkwardly explained with guilt what happened.

Nadia:

She was hurrying through a crowd when she accidently hit a child making it fall and cry. She immediately gasped and crouched down, saying she didn't mean it before helping the child up and wiping the dirt off their hands, apologizing. Once the child stopped crying, she softly asked them where their parents are before taking their hand and guiding them to where they claim their parents are.

Julian:

He was drunk so he didn't watch where he was walking, which resulted in him knocking a child over. He cursed before covering his mouth, remembering he shouldn't curse around children. He crouched down, awkwardly asking the child if they are okay. He helped the child up before dusting their clothes clean then examining their hands, drunkly mumbling he's a doctor before he gave a thumbs up, saying they aren't injured so they are okay then he got up. When you chuckled and said you think he needs to go home and sleep before he injures another child, he nod in agreement, wrapped his arm around yours and walked home, not wishing to harm another child.

Muriel:

He immediately froze, feeling guilty and awful before looking at you to help the child, afraid if he helps, the child will just cry more at seeing the sight of him. So after you helped the child and the child left, he mumbled he didn't mean it. He felt awful about it for many hours.

Portia:

She remembered she forgot something while walking through the market, so she spinned, but it caused her basket to hit a child. She was quick to crouch down and ask the child if they are okay. When the child began crying, she gasped before telling the child not to cry before she soothingly rubbed the spot her basket hit, assuring them it's okay. When the child's parents came and took them away, she pout, saying she feels so awful now.

Lucio:

He was angrily storming through the palace and swinged a door open, only to freeze when the sound of someone falling and crying came. He looked around the door to see a child on the floor. When you asked him what he did, he yelled back he didn't know a child stood there before asking what kind of bad parent puts their child right in front of a door anyway. He awkwardly pat the child's head, saying he didn't mean it before yelling to a servant to get this kid's parent.

Valerius:

A child was running around when they ran against Valerius and fell. He let out an annoyed sigh, mumbling children crying are such a nuisance before he told the child to stop crying. When the child looked at him, he just sipped his wine, giving them an expression that said "you ran into me, not my fault". Once the child ran away, he huffed and said children are so immature. You said they are immature because they are children, he said he was mature as a child. So you jokingly asked if he already drank wine as a child, he rolled his eyes but he couldn't hide his little smile of amusement.

Devil:

He will just smile, feeling as if he has accomplished something amazing. When you told him to at least help the child out and then celebrate, he said no and walked away, enjoying the sounds of that child suffering in the background.