You tell them you give up

I don't know why, writing angst was difficult for this chapter so it didn't turn out how I wanted it to.

Asra:

It was mostly something said out of shock. One minute you were both performing a spell and the next it went wrong and your arm got badly injured, which made you curse and angrily shout you give up. Asra tried to stay calm as he took your arm and examined it. He fixed it the best he could, calmly telling you giving up isn't a wise thing to do. When he was done fixing your wound, he gave the bandage a soft kiss, telling you to be more careful next time.

Nadia:

Everything was going to shit, the world was chaos, and everyone looked at you to fix it. You, Nadia and all your friends held a meeting, discussing the plan to fix this chaos the Devil created. But nobody could come up with anything, and it annoyed you how they kept looking at you, hope in their eyes that you had a plan. When you angrily yelled you don't know what they want from you nor do you have a plan nor do you actually care anymore about fixing this, Nadia stared in shock before nervously asking everyone to leave the room for a second. Once they were outside, she softly put her hand on your shoulder, saying in a soft tone that she knows this is tough but you are the hope for everyone, whether you like it or not, so you cannot say such things, you have to keep their hopes up. When you said you are tired of all of this, she nod, saying everyone is but you can't give up just yet and she promises you you and her will fix all of this together.

Julian:

When you stormed in the house, angrily yelling you give up on this whole bullshit because the world is already fucked anyway and the Devil can do whatever he wants, Julian nervously pat your shoulder to comfort, asking what went wrong because you were excited when you left the house this morning. When you angrily said this morning the Devil hadn't turned the whole world to chaos, he mumbled the world has always been chaos. When he realized that probably won't comfort you, he rubbed your back in a comforting manner, assuring you everything will be okay. He went on a weird ramble about how everything will be okay after you defeat the Devil and then clean up the chaos, nervous because he's bad at comforting people. When he realized he's not helping at all, he stopped the rambling, awkwardly mumbling a sorry before looking away, unsure what to say or do now.

Muriel:

It was a long, exhausting journey. You both have been travelling on horses for so long that you both had to get off to give the horses some rest. He saw how you were looking so annoyed so he asked you if you are okay, only to flinch when you angrily asked if you look okay, to which he awkwardly mumbled a no. When you slapped your arm out, yelling you both have been travelling for days with no serious plan, he just stared, unsure what to do. When you covered your face with a sigh and said you give up, he was quick to take your hands and move them so you can look at him before he told you you can't give up. When you asked why, he blushed a little, mumbling you have to fix this chaos or else you both won't be able to live a happy life together and he wants that a lot. He moved your hands a bit so he could hold them more comfortable, promising you he will help you the best he can and you will be able to do this, you are just tired now so you should take a nap and then you can both get moving again.

Portia:

You had these moments where you give up a few times because the stress was just too much, so she's used to them. She will just calmly assure you everything will be okay, you will succeed in defeating the Devil and it's only just a moment of doubt you have now but tomorrow you will be ready to kick the Devil's ass and she will definitely be there to help you. When you chuckle, she will smile, happy she managed to make you smile before she gives you a hug.

Lucio:

Both just finished a fight on some magical realm, he joked that Lady Luck was on your side because you both almost lost. When you angrily threw your weapon away and yelled you give up, he flinched and cursed before nervously asking what you mean you give up. When you flopped down and said it means exactly what it means, he shook his head, hurrying in front of you, gesturing with his arms, saying you can't give up because you both have to get off of this realm because he is not planning to live on this insane realm where everything tries to kill you both. When you told him to figure out a way off then, he took your arm, trying to tug you up, saying he's not leaving without you and you can give up when you both get back home, but now you have to keep going. When you said everything is just a loop; something weird happens, fight, then have a moment of relaxation, then it repeats. He sighed as he flopped down in front of you, going serious, telling you you can't give up because you have loved ones to protect whether you like it or not and he's here to help you so stop acting like a child and get up and help him find a way out. When you finally got up, he cheered, excitedly hugging you before taking your hand and dragging you away to go find a way off this realm.

Valerius:

He was just testing some wines, debating which he should drink today, when you stormed in, stormed past him, yelling the world's gone to shit and you give up before you slammed the bedroom door shut. So he decided to just pour all of the wines in one big glass because he will need it before he walked to the bedroom door, knocking on it, asking you what's wrong. When you asked if he hasn't looked outside, he hummed, saying the world's chaos, just like it always has been. When you threw the door open and said you give up, he sipped his wine before asking if you think giving up will stop the Devil, telling you you and everyone you love will die if you give up. When you sighed and said you are tired of being the one who has to defend everyone, especially while he gets to enjoy some wine and you have to fight, he held his wine to you, saying you are always welcome to join him in enjoying some wine. So both just sat on the bed, talking for a long while until you felt better. When you thanked him for the talk, he gave you a smile before he finished his glass of wine and left to go pour a new one.

Devil:

When you begin hitting his arm, angrily yelling with tears rolling down that he is making your life ten times worse with all this stupid chaos, he just waited until you tired yourself out. Once you stopped hitting his arm, he calmly took your fists, assuring you he would never harm you so you have nothing to worry about. When you tried to speak, he added he will only harm you if you harm him or dare betray him. When you told him he's harming your friends and you don't like it, he sighed but then said he will stop harming your friends if that will make you happy.