You shout their full name from the other room

Asra:

He calmly closed the spell book he was looking at, hoping he really didn't do anything wrong before looking at you as you entered, sweetly asking you why you called for him, smiling at you fondly in hopes that if he did something wrong, his smile will manage to calm your anger down so this doesn't turn to an argument.

Nadia:

She flinched at the sudden shout before asking what's wrong and why you are shouting her full name, getting up and walking to you, chuckling that you are making her worried and a bit scared. 

Julian:

Every single thing he did in his life came flashing through his mind, putting his fingers on his temples, trying his best to realize what he did wrong. When you came inside the room, he was quick to apologize for whatever he did.

Muriel:

You wanted to but then realized neither of you know his last name or his middle name so it was just awkward silence before he told you he doesn't have a family so he has no last name, which made you awkwardly apologize and him shrug.

Portia:

She flinched before looking at Pepi, asking the cat what she did wrong. When you stormed in, she was quick to turn to you with a smile, trying to sound happy in hopes it can perk you up as she asks you what's wrong.

Lucio:

He knows he's fucked, he knows because that's what his mother did when she was furious with him so he ran away and hid from you. He refused to come out of hiding until he was certain you weren't furious with him, then he came out of hiding and casually greeted you, as if he was not hiding from you for so long.

Valerius:

He froze mid-sip, staring at the wine, wondering what he did wrong or if you simply are going insane before he sighed and downed all the wine in the glass and walked to you, asking you what's wrong.

Devil:

You wanted to but then stared before narrowing your eyes at him, asking him if he even has a name or if the Devil is his actual name. He never gave you an answer though, he just watched with amusement as you named all the evil names you could think of, trying to guess which name he would have.