When you are both stuck in a room and a weird liquid begins rising up

Asra:

He cursed, saying he doesn't know what this liquid is so be extra careful. When you argued back that's hard to do when it's rising up, he ignored what you said and focused on trying to open the door. It wouldn't budge so he tried to use a spell to open it but still nothing so he called you over. Both worked together, using a powerful spell to blast the door open. Once it was open, he was quick to drag you out before asking if you are okay, crouching down and looking at your ankles to make sure the liquid didn't cause any damage to your skin. He took a bit of the liquid with him to inspect at home and try to figure out what this is.

Nadia:

She let out a gasp, asking you if you know what this is. As you tried to open the door but couldn't, she was nervously moving around, unable to escape this weird liquid as it was rising up. She didn't want to make you nervous or feel pressed but she couldn't help but yell your name in a way that told you to do something as the liquid began reaching her knees. When you used your magic to burst the door open, she was quick to hurry out before cringing and sighing, saying ever since she met you a lot of weird stuff has happened, but she never thought of a room being filled with this weird liquid. She took a towel from a servant and wiped the liquid off her, asking you if you are okay before handing the towel to you.

Julian:

He freaked out, asking what this is while shaking his feet to get it off before freaking out more when he realized it's rising, asking if this is how you two are gonna die. He tried to slam his shoulder into the door to slam it open but that just ended with him holding his shoulder in pain, groaning out that didn't go as he wanted. As you were performing a spell to open the door, he asked who even locked the door before nervously saying he doesn't want to hurry you but please hurry. Once you got the door open, both hurried out. He sighed before smiling and saying there really is never a dull day since he met you.

Muriel:

He just picked you up, frowning at the liquid as it rose up. When you told him you have to get to the door to open it, he walked to it and held you tightly as you tried to open it but couldn't. When you said it's locked, he glanced down to the liquid, shaking his foot to e sure it's safe before putting you down and slamming his shoulder into the door a few times. When it finally burst open, he was quick to pull you out the room and shut the door before asking you if you are okay, nervously eyeing your legs. When you nod and assured him you are okay, he nod back before asking what that was.

Portia:

She let out a yelp, asking what this is before hurrying to the door and opening it only to groan as it didn't open. She slammed her shoulder into it, groaning out for this damn door to open already. When you told her to move so you can perform a spell on it, she was quick to move, almost falling due to the liquid before groaning out that this is not how she wanted her day to go and that she likes exciting adventures but this one is just creepy. Once you managed to get the door open, she cheered and gave you a high five, saying she knew you would get it.

Lucio:

He hurried backwards, only to cringe as it was everywhere, complaining that he just had his boots cleaned. When you told him that will be the least of your and his problems once this liquid reaches the ceiling, he hurried to the door, pulling his cape up so it won't get ruined, and tried to open it but it wouldn't butch so he cursed and kicked it, angrily yelling for some servant to open this door. When you told him to move, he was quick to move while cringing as he could feel the liquid rising up to his knees. As you used a spell to open it, he was quick to push you out and hurry out before slamming the door shut, asking how that liquid entered before yelling for a servant to bring him new boots and pants.

Valerius:

He cursed, moving closer to you, asking what this is while cringing at it. When you said you don't know, he gave you a "aren't you the magician here?" look making you add you don't know every weird thing that happens and why it happens before assuring him you will open the door with a spell, which made him mumble to try and hurry it since the liquid was rising a bit too quickly for his comfort. He just held his wine bottle, pouring himself a drink, deciding he might as well have another glass before he drowns in this liquid. Once you got the door open, he hurried out before saying you did a good job and held the bottle to you, asking if you need this after all that.

Devil:

He just raised an eyebrow before scooping you up in a bridal style and teleporting away, cringing while shaking his hooves to get the liquid off, saying even he doesn't know what that was. He put you down safely before leaving to go figure out what that was and how it happened.