They are outside and it begins raining so you come to give an umbrella

Asra:

He was gonna go on a journey somewhere but not even did he get out the city when it began pouring. As he was checking his bags for an umbrella, swearing he could have packed it, he heard you call his name. He watched you running over before holding the umbrella out, panting that he forgot this. He quickly took it, thanking you before telling you to go back inside before you catch a cold. Both shared a kiss then parted ways again.

Nadia:

She was called away to help fix an issue outside, but suddenly it began raining. As servants were panicking, yelling for someone to bring an umbrella for the countess, Nadia just chuckled and calmly said there is no need before gesturing her hand to you, who was approaching with an umbrella. Once you stood aside her, she gave you a kiss, thanking you for coming all this way just to give her an umbrella. She did find it quite hilarious because there were enough umbrellas inside that any servant could have brought but you decided to come give it yourself.

Julian:

He groaned, patting his shoulders, wondering if he should get a hood stitched to the coat before gasping when he saw you approaching. He hurried over before hugging you tightly, happily saying you are his saviour. When you cringed and told him he's wet, he let out a little awkward chuckle and let go, apologizing. As you asked what he's even doing here, he began telling you what he's doing here while taking the umbrella handle from your grip.

Muriel:

He was just chopping wood outside, trying to be quick so he can quickly start a fire inside and warm you up. As he swinged his axe down, he was quick to look up as the rain suddenly stopped falling on him and was hitting something. He saw an umbrella so he looked to who was holding it before frowning when he saw you. He muttered you should have stayed inside. When you said it's okay, he just mumbled something before continuing, trying to be even faster now. When you told him to be careful, he muttered he knows. Once he was finished, he picked up all the logs then walked back home. He didn't stay under the umbrella much, always leaning away when you tried to hold it above him. He didn't want to be under it because he was worried he would take up too much space with his big figure and make you get hit by the rain and that you would be uncomfortable walking so close.

Portia:

She was at the market when it suddenly began, which did annoy her a bit and make her groan that it was a clear sky when she left. She glared up with annoyance at the dark sky, only to get confused as an umbrella suddenly blocked the view to the sky, making her turn to see who was holding it. She happily said your name. When you told her you saw how the sky was darkening and worried she didn't bring an umbrella, she chuckled and said you are her savior then linked her arm with yours and said let's quickly get the items she needs then hurry home.

Lucio:

He was already yelling at servants to get him a damn umbrella, his arms above his head, growing more annoyed as his fabulous hair is getting ruined. When someone asked why he doesn't use his cape as cover because his arms will tire out that way, he was quick to twirl, half-way asking in an annoyed and angry tone who said that, only to let out a little "oh" then happily greet you before asking what you are doing here. He looked as if he completely forgot about his annoyance to the rain. You held the umbrella out to him and chuckled you think he needs this. He took it, playing it cool by saying he doesn't really need it that badly but it's appreciated.

Valerius:

He was very annoyed, looking grumpy with his arms tightly crossed, wondering why he didn't just stay home, read and drink wine, that would have been a perfect day but instead he's out in this rain. When the rain stopped and it sounded like it was hitting something, he looked up then to the holder of the umbrella. He raised his eyebrow then asked why you are here. As you explained you realized he didn't bring an umbrella and it looked ready to rain you quickly left to hand him the umbrella, he moved closer so you can both stand under the umbrella. Once you finished, he looked at your hands then said you only brought one for him and not for yourself when you walk back home. Both stared at each other then you said you forgot,

Devil:

He didn't need an umbrella, he just simply made it stop raining. So by the time you approached him and held up the umbrella, saying you were on the way to give him this, he began snickering, very amused by this before he gave your cheek a peck and said you can be so cute at times.