Someone asks them if they are thinking of having children

Asra:

One of his regular customers asked him so he smiled and told them not something he's worrying about at the moment. The customer tried to speak more of it so Asra was quick to add he's too busy to even start with something so time consuming anyway. Once the customer was gone he leaned on the counter, sighing. He doesn't like thinking about it because it's not a simple thing and he would rather be sure he's done doing dangerous stuff because he wouldn't want to give his child a similar childhood like his. And he's not entirely sure how you feel about this so he doesn't want to make you feel pressured either. When Faust suddenly popped out he flinched then chuckled and pet the snake, sharing his thoughts with her then asked her opinion. The snake just tilted her head, a clear unsure look so Asra sighed he knows then thanked her for listening anyway. When you returned home from the market Asra stared at you as if debating something so you asked what's wrong but he shook his head with a smile, assuring you it's nothing. He knows he should talk to you about it but something in his mind is scared of the this unknown and unpredictable topic.

Nadia:

She invited Asra over for some tea. As the two were enjoying the tea, just chatting about light-hearted topics, suddenly Asra asked when she will start having children. Nadia's tea almost came back out her nose. She covered her mouth as she coughed then asked him in a tone that was trying to compose herself again what he just asked. Asra chuckled then joking added she needs a heir. Nadia managed to calm down then told him you and her have not yet discussed this but when the time comes it will be discussed thoroughly. Asra hummed and sipped his tea, eyes piercing at her with amusement so she looked away, trying to resist a huff and sipped her tea, still feeling flustered by the sudden question. As she drank her tea her mind did begin to wander to how raising a child would be. She never really thought of it, but the idea doesn't sound too bad. Asra was still watching her with those eyes so finally she told him to stop that so Asra chuckled but finally looked away.

Julian:

He was drunk at the Rowdy Raven, downing another drink, too excited by the cheerful atmosphere in the tavern. As he called for a new drink some drunk man asked him if he should be drinking that much with a kid at home so Julian chuckled he doesn't have a kid at home. He stared then mumbled I think so. The man stared then laughed, saying he's thinking of another man who does have a kid at home. Julian let out an "ooh" then said it's whatever, but the man asked if he's thinking of kids then so Julian stared then slowly sat down. He stared at nothing, repeating what the man said slowly then put his hands on his head, saying it would be tiny mixtures of you and him. He did a weird motion forward as if trying to sqeeuze something, whispering in an adoring tone they would have such cute squeezy cheeks and he can play with them. So he ran out causing the other man to yell his drink but Julian yelled back he has greater things to do. As you were walking through the house, jumped in surprise as the door flew open then Julian rushed to you. He snatched your arms, excitedly yelling "let's make children!". So you stared at him, needing time to process as Julian stared at you with such hope and excitement. Once it was processed you slowly took his hands off, telling him let's calm down first and sober up and then discuss this first. Eyeing him you noticed he was dirty so asked him what happened so he excitedly said he ran over so fast he kept stumbling and tripping over stuff, sometimes even falling. The rest of the night you had to lay aside Julian, who wouldn't keep silent, rambling on and on about how life with children would be.

Muriel:

The second the question teasingly slipped out of Asra's mouth Muriel's face exploded into bright red, stumbling over all his words and messing them up, making no sense at all, all while Asra was laughing at his friend's reaction. Muriel spoke his name in a complaining tone so Asra innocently asked what then said it's a serious question. Muriel gave a frown with a bit of a pout then admitted he tried to talk to you about it but he couldn't get the sentences out so all he did was confuse you and then he ran out because he got too embarrassed. So Asra began laughing again making Muriel glare and say his name in a tone that said "stop laughing, I'm trying to be serious" so Asra snickered a sorry. But then Asra went serious, asking if he seriously would want them so Muriel stared at the floor in thought then nod, mumbling he would like little yous and then he could teach them things. The more he thought of it the more he saw images appear in his head of it all, but it also upset him because he was scared of your answer, that you might not want it. He wouldn't be angry with you for it as that's your right whether you want them or not, but he would be lying if he said he wouldn't be extremely upset by it. Asra watched his childhood friend staring with adoring yet upset eyes at the floor before he pat Muriel's shoulder, telling him he will have no choice but to talk to you about this as it's not something that should be kept quiet and it's something extremely important that could effect the marriage and future. Muriel nod slowly, whispering he knows.

Portia:

She went to the baker and got some bread, but suddenly the baker told her he doesn't mean to be rude but he has been wondering something for a while. Portia asked with a smile what it is as she put the bread in her basket. The baker asked her if she and you have been thinking about getting a baby so Portia stared then chuckled he says that as if she can just go buy one. She joked about it but everything inside her was serious and nervous now. She never really stopped to wonder about that, liking the way you two are now, but maybe she should start wondering about the possibilities of a getting a baby. She cracked a smile nervously, assuring the baker she and you will figure it out soon and she will let him know what the outcome is. The baker asked her what if you don't want one so Portia shrugged, saying she doesn't know if she wants one herself and she isn't gonna be upset or mad with you if you don't want one as raising a baby is something you need to be 100% for as it's serious and a life you will be raising and influencing. She bid her bye then hurried home, her mind racing with thoughts. Once she got home she told you about the chat with the baker then said so now she wishes to discuss it with you because now this definitely won't be leaving her mind anytime soon.

Lucio:

He was sleepy at breakfast, munching on the food, trying to wake up properly, wondering why he stayed up so late. When suddenly a curious servant asked him if he is planning to have a child he was quick to be wide awake, loudly asking what causing the servant to flinch and stutter nothing then apologize before hurrying away. Lucio stared wide eyed at the door they left through then said fuck. He leaned back, forgetting all about his food, now thinking. When he was married with Nadia he was always telling her they need a heir, but it completely left his mind when all the chaos with the Devil began and it never returned to his mind. He's quite happy with how everything with you is now, but it does feel as if something is missing. But now he's scared the Devil might try to harm his baby if he were to have one. So he was brainstorming the whole time, even when you arrived and began eating. Eventually you asked him what's wrong he let out a confused hum then assured you nothing then went right back to staring at nothing and thinking. He decided to forget about it again until he is certain the Devil is truly gone and that there is certainty to what future you wish to have with him. Though he couldn't help but wonder about all the cute and fun moments he would have with his baby and you. He chuckled at the thought of watching the dogs curiously sniff at the newborn, and all the fun activities he could do with you and the kid.

Valerius:

The court was gathered and after a meeting Volta nervously asked him if he will have a baby, blushing at the cuteness of the thought, softly whispering she thinks he and you would make cute babies and good parents. But Valerius gave her a raised eyebrow then bluntly asked why he would start such a thing before complaining that all they do is shit, eat, puke, and sleep, to which Vulgora loudly agreed. Volta nervously told him those babies grow up though and then they will do more, so Valerius complained then they will still do the same stuff but now with talking about useless stuff and wasting his money added. So no, the idea of having a baby did not sit well with him and just the thought of how disgusting raising one can be almost made him want to stop drinking his wine out of disgust.

Devil:

The Hanged Man and him were together, which doesn't happen a lot, but they had stuff to discuss. The Devil could feel he wanted to ask something but ignored it, but eventually he asked through gritted teeth what so the Hanged Man, quite casually, asked him if he's gonna have a child with that spouse of his. The Devil stared then told him with a dark look that's none of his business so the Hanged Man held up his hands in an "okay, whatever" way. The Devil eyed him then said if he may ask something then he also has something to ask so the Hanged Man nod in a "ho ahead, what is it" way so the Devil motioned to him, asking what's with the outfit. The Hanged Man was quick to give him unimpressed eyes, saying it's not of his business as well. The Devil hummed then said seems both have things they don't wish to discuss, to which the Hanged Man said seems so. The Devil hummed again then said he's leaving first and vanished without another word.