You let them decide your meals for the day

I been seeing these "__ decides what I eat for the day" videos lately so I thought it would be a fun idea to do for a scenario.

Asra:

It took a while before you could ask him to do it as he was gone and busy a lot lately. When you did ask he chuckled he can make time to do that sure. As he had to decide the meals he would ask Faust's opinion on what he should give, asking with a chuckle if he should purposely give something disgusting. He gave you good meals but he couldn't deny giving you something he knows you dislike as it was just the perfect opportunity and way too amusing to pass up. At the end of the day he chuckled this was actually rather fun, especially your reaction to the food you disliked.

Nadia:

She made you try many dishes from her land, very happy when you end up liking a dish and laughing when you cringed in disgust at another. When the day ended she gave you a hug, thanking you for trying dishes from her homeland. She was about to say maybe one of these days you should do it to her and show her all your childhood meals but she bit her lip as she remembered you are missing your memories. When you gave her a curious hum she smiled and assured you it's nothing then gave your cheek a kiss.

Julian:

The meals are usually already what you or him want to eat or what you two feel like eating so if you ask him to decide what to eat for all the meals/snacks today he won't have a problem with it as it's basically like any other day. He will be a bit worried you won't like what he picks so he made sure to pick meals he knows you also like to eat. So while eating your meals he will first be staring with a bit of worry, only to let out a sigh of relief when you look satisfied with the meal. At the end he sighed he hopes he did a good job. When you assured him he did good he chuckled maybe tomorrow you should do this for him.

Muriel:

He panicked and made you eat so many things because he was worried he wouldn't be giving you enough food. He tried to pick very basic things that almost everyone likes so he's sure you won't be eating anything you dislike. He's not sure why you wish to do this and felt very worried and stressed that he's feeding you bad things but he did it anyway.

Portia:

She had her amusement by giving you foods she knew you disliked. After laughing at your reactions she would take away the plate and place a new one with food on it that she cooked that she knows you like. She liked this a lot, finding it fun to figure out what to make for you, your reactions, and your opinions on the food she made.

Lucio:

He was confused then told you the chefs already do that for you every day. When you insisted you want him to do it though he sighed if it means being a good and fun husband he will. As you left the room he cursed and clenched his hair, suddenly not able to think of one meal or any thing you like to eat. So he spend a long time just pacing around before he decided to go to the kitchens, which scared everyone in there a lot, and demanded the chefs tell him meals everyone loves, specifically that his spouse would love. As they gave him all kind of suggestions he picked a few he thought you would like then told them when to get them ready and to you. He never felt so relieved before when you sighed out after your last meal that all the meals today have been so delicious and you are very happy you told him to do this.

Valerius:

He looked up from his book to you with a confused look when you asked him to pick your meals for the day but then sighed sure. When you added your meals can't just be wine alone he gave you these unimpressed eyes then returned to his book but didn't actually read it, too busy thinking of the meals he could give you. So he gave you a basic breakfast as he thinks breakfast is boring and a waste of time and then gave you a lunch you disliked as revenge for all the crazy stuff you put him through. He forgot any sort of snacks as he was too busy with work, but he did give you a dinner he knew you would love.

Devil:

He just gave you the weirdest stuff that at one point you had to stop this little challenge when you were very convinced the weird thing on your plate is human. He found today very amusing, asking if you are sure he can't continue, assuring you he won't give you any more weird stuff. So you gave him a choice; whether he tells you if that's human on your plate and gets to continue this if it's not or he does not tell you and this ends. He stroked his chin, debating it, then sighed it was fun while it lasted.