When you bother them for attention while they are busy

People; don't get mad at your partner/friend if they are busy and can't or don't want to give you any attention during that moment. They are busy and focused: just wait! (and vice versa: don't be afraid to tell your partner/friend that they have to wait because you are busy and need to focus)

Asra:

His busy is either with customers or magic. If with customers he can laugh about it, holding you with one arm while using his other to help the customer. Now if it's magic he will even get mad if you distract him during it because you want attention. He'll lecture you on the importance of concentration and the dangers.

Nadia:

Her being busy means she's doing something very important, so she doesn't want to be interrupted. If she's in a very bad mood to begin with she'll even tell you 'stop this childish behaviour and have Portia hang out with you' then continues work. If she's in a good mood she'll give your cheek a quick kiss, assuring she's almost done with work so just have a bit more patience.

Julian:

He always has some time to give you a hug and a kiss then goes back to work, chuckling, finding it so cute that you want his attention. If you want it all and now he'll politely tell you, "Please wait a bit longer, dear, I'm almost done" and rub your side or arm to assure you then goes back to what he was doing to finish it quickly.

Muriel:

He's never busy in an important manner where there's a deadline so he can always stop and give you some attention then continue whenever he wishes. He doesn't like leaving some tasks halfway though, like feeding the chickens. So he'll instead hand you some food and tell you to join then and do this task together. So the task can be both and can still both be together and you get your attention.

Portia:

When she's at work she tells you to have a bit of patience until she's done with work. She tells you Nadia isn't a strict boss but still won't like if she spends most of her work hanging out with you. But if she's doing chores at home she gladly drops them to give you attention. Unless with a knife, then she chuckles and keeps her eyes on the blade, telling you not to distract her now or this will end in a trip to the doctor.

Lucio:

He gladly gives you the attention. He rather spend time with you than doing whatever he's doing. He cuddles you, gives you kisses, listens to you or rambles to you. When you want to leave he pulls you back close, snickering you can't just come interrupt him then leave. And so you are stuck here now.

Valerius:

It annoys him. He's trying to work and you want attention. He finds it childish if you think your attention is more important than his work. Which is to say he does give it because he doesn't give a shit about this job and he wants to be count, not have this shitty job!

Devil:

He either just pushes you away or pulls you closer. Depends on what he's doing and how affectionate he's feeling that day. If he pushes you away you can't get close again as he puts up an invisible wall, and even makes it so your voice goes away and you can't act in an attention-grabbing way. But other times he pulls you close, nuzzles your cheek, kissing your head; such things.