When you slice your palm to lighten your sword with flames

I don't know why, I just find it a cool move whenever anime characters slice their sword across their palm and something magical like their swords catching fire happen, so I decided to write about it. (I weirdly can't recall in which animes I seen this happen though, otherwise I would have given the names.)

Asra:

After you done the move, he will take your hand gently and hold his hand above your cut, using a spell to heal the wound, chuckling that he should start reading his spell books again for a better way to do this so you don't always have to cut your palm open. So he spent many hours reading through the spell books he has for a better way to do this. When he finally found it, he was quick to run to you, calling your name and saying he finally found it.

Nadia:

She can't help but cringe each time you do it and look away, finding it an unpleasant sight to look at. Once you are finished, she will gently take your hand, asking with worry if you are okay while tearing a piece off her clothing so she can wrap it around the wound. As you want to tell her there is no need to ruin her clothes, she will assure you she can always buy new clothes so don't worry about her clothes.

Julian:

When you did it the first time, he panicked and worried a lot, asking you what you are doing and pressing on the wound. But eventually he got used to it and now just carries a pouch with medicine and bandages in for you so when you do things like this, he can easily and quickly attend to the wound.

Muriel:

The first time you did it he panicked, wondering if you finally lost your mind. But when he saw your sword catch fire, he understood why you did it. When you finished, he frowned and said he doesn't like this new spell. When you assured him you will only use it when the situation truly calls for it, he still had the frown but nod, trusting you to keep your word.

Portia:

She will gasp, worried but also excited because she knows what's about to happen next will be so awesome. When you finish the battle, she will rush over, cheering, praising you for how amazing that was and how well you fought before excitedly asking if you can teach her this. When you shook your head, saying that's even troublesome for you to do, she pout but sighed out she understands.

Lucio:

He will find it so cool, excitedly asking if he can also do that. When you strictly told him not to try it, he frowned but listened and never tried it. He loves whenever you use it in a fight, it always gets him more pumped during the fight and it's just so awesome to watch you use it.

Valerius:

He will ask you if you are insane, asking if you are just asking to die from an infection. When you assure him you won't let it get infected, he will frown but not argue further. When you use your sword, he will stand far away, not wanting to get anywhere near that flaming sword.

Devil:

He decided he can't have you slicing open your palm and risking your hand and even life each time so he taught you a spell to just light up your sword without slicing yourself open. When you thanked him for it, saying this is so much easier and less painful, he just chuckled and said he knows many more spells like this that he can teach you.