When you are angry at someone/something and start shouting at them

I think I already did this but I wanna write it again.

Asra:

He lets you go on a bit while he fixes some stuff around the stuff. Once you had most out of your system he asks you "are you done?" then starts replying to it all with such logical sentences that shut you up quick and has you thinking properly instead of just raging. 

So once you calmed down even more he approaches and hugs you, rubbing your back, assuring you it will be okay and to keep relaxed. He usually makes you a meal you like after that or hands you some fun magical item you can entertain yourself with.

Nadia:

She's quick to hold a hand to you as a 'stop' sign, saying a firm: "No! You are angry with something or something, NOT me! So lower your voice and talk calmly with me, only then I'll help you." She feels as if she talks to a child during those times but she doesn't mind. She knows when someone is this mad they need someone to say a firm stop that snaps them out of it and makes them think logical again. 

So once you calm down she'll talk with you and help you ou. If you don't she doesn't talk to you to show you she won't help until you calm down because this anger will result in nothing but creating a bigger mess.

Julian:

He'll feel so nervous, unsure what to do; if he should just let it be or try to talk to you. So he waits a bit for you to say it all, and when you finally need a breather he's quick to start talking. Almost ramble to get it all out before you start shouting again. 

He mainly focuses on calming you down, getting you to explain what happened in a lower tone, and figure out how he can help. Once the anger is gone he tries to joke about it to keep any awkwardness or embarrassment off you as having too much and just exploding from anger can happen.

Muriel:

He gets anxious and worries for safety. His, your, Inanna's, the hut's. He just worries you'll start throwing with things or such so he tries to keep you in open space and away from things; trying to calm you but not doing well as he's bad with words and he can't get his voice above yours. 

So he has to wait until you have to take a breathe or are finished, then he quickly starts assuring you it will be okay, he'll help you, and such things that you need to hear to calm down and he also means. Once you calm down a bit he picks you up and puts you on his lap, holding you close; petting your hair and back, promising you he'll make sure it will all be okay so rest and relax.

Portia:

She will try to calm you down, talking it out with you, assuring you there's no need for that tone as she's listening so there's no need to be scaring away everything nearby. For the next meal she'll make your favorite one to help you feel better. That evening will both play a game to ease the stress and just have a bit of fun. She'll help as best as she can with whatever angered you like this, but she does hope you learn to not get so angry about it next time.

Lucio:

He's quick to argue back though halfway realizes 'wait... why am I also shouting? Why am I being shouted at?!? I did nothing wrong!' and so his voice lowers and he tries to be the calm one. 

He does feel smug afterwards that he managed to calm down and be the composed one for once. Afterwards he tries not to laugh about how angry you got to the point you were becoming a tomato.

Valerius:

He sighs, rubbing his face at your tone. When you start shouting at him he's quick to shout back "Don't shout at ME!" then point to the door, angrily telling you to go deal with the issue instead of take it out on innocent bystanders. So both start arguing. Long your original problem is gone and it's now shouting to each other about issues you both have and things that been bothering the person of the other one.

Devil:

He likes negative stuff, and it thrills him when those things build up. So when you start shouting it fuels him. When that turns to him he has two reactions. Either he likes it and finds it amusing and cute, the other times he frowns; displeased by you turning it on him when he didn't even have anything to do with this silly mess. 

Does he help? In his own way: which is destroy whatever angered you. Which is usually an excuse to cuddle you and assure he fixed it then starts peppering your face full with kisses.

If you have any requests I suggest you say them now because only 13 chapters left to do.