Someone insults you and says you use evil magic and should be burned alive

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes, I appreciated it. :)

Asra:

He had these comments a few times before. He can understand it, to a normal person magic is a very scary thing and more bad things about magic are said than good things so he understands their fear, but he won't accept them insulting you like this. He was quick to tell the person what they are doing is extremely rude and he assures them you and him are good magicians who have never used magic for evil purposes. He didn't wish for this rumor of magicians being cruel and using magic for bad things to keep going so he told the person to wait then he reached out and held his hand to their head. The person was about to demand what he's doing, only to gasp and pat their chest, saying they were feeling sick but now they feel in perfect condition. As the person got embarrassed and began apologizing a lot, Asra just smiled, happy he was able to make another person see that magic is not just evil but can help people.

Nadia:

She gasped when she heard the person insulting you like this. When they told you that you should be burned alive, she was quick to interfere, swinging her arm in front of you to tell you to stay behind and let her deal with this impolite fool. She angrily told them that nobody will be burned alive in her city. She told the person that you have never used your powers for evil so they better apologize for making such rude assumptions. When they apologized, she dismissed them, telling them to leave her sight immediately.

Julian:

He let out an "excuse me?", unsure if he heard correctly then looked at you with a questioning look. As the person continued, he quickly waved his hands to get the attention, telling the person they can't just go and say all that to someone. As the person huffed and said you both should be burned alive, Julian frowned and asked why him, before shaking his head and saying that's not important then angrily asked why you should be burned alive. As the person said because you are using evil magic, Julian chuckled and assured them your magic isn't evil and you even done many good things with it then began naming all the good things you did before starting to tell a story. Skip an hour or two later, after Julian told multiple stories, and now the person saw you in a different light, claiming you to be amazing and apologizing for all they said and how naive they were.

Muriel:

He glared at the person making the person go silent but then the person said you both deserve to be burned alive. Muriel didn't care for the insult towards him, he was just mad they insulted you. He told the person to watch their words. Because of this person, attention was being brought your way so he pulled his cloak off and threw it around you then picked you up and stormed away. He didn't put you down, not even realizing or knowing where he's storming off too, too annoyed and angry to think, wearing a scary frown that made people hurry out his way.

Portia:

She glared before telling the person they can't just say such things to someone. As the person began accusing you of causing the plague with your evil magic, Portia gasped before shouting the plague was not caused by you and you wouldn't kill so many people like that. She took your hand and assured you you don't have to listen to this fool then began pulling you with her, storming away from the person as they shouted you must be burned alive, to which she just turned and yelled for them to just leave you alone as you did nothing wrong.

Lucio:

He just stared at the person then looked at you, asking you if this person really dares say all this in his presence. When you nod, he nod back then looked to some nearby guards. He wanted to call them over to arrest this person for hate crime, then he wanted to just ask for one of their spears to stab this bastard to death, but then he smirked and looked at you, assuring you with a smile that he won't have you arrested if you decide to attack this person. If you use magic against the person, Lucio will just innocently watch then innocently looked away and whistled a tune when the person yelled that he has to arrest you for attacking them. If you don't use your magic against them, he will shrug then have them arrested, saying they are being arrested for hate crime, then happily added attempted murder as well since they want to burn you alive. He was happy because if they are arrested for an even worse crime, they get a longer and worse sentence.

Valerius:

He just sighed before telling you he isn't gonna waste his wine splashing it in their face. So you assured him he doesn't have to do that. He wasn't gonna do so, but then the person cursed at you and told you that you should be burned alive and for everyone to say, to which Valerius was quick to not splash this person with his wine but throw his wine glass against their face and angrily ask who they are to decide that. He watched them with eyes that said "you are pathetic" as the person clenched their face before he told them that they should go home before he calls the guards. As the person scattered away, Valerius sighed before asking if you can fix his glass with magic.

Devil:

As the person kept shouting about your magic being evil and how you should be burned alive, the Devil's grin grew bigger with each word. He just asked them if they really wish to see some evil magic. He did various things with them, enjoying the screams of fear and begging for help. He finished it with burning them alive, asking them with a grin how they are enjoying it.