You climb in through the window

Asra:

He stared as you climbed in through the window before he asked you why you don't use the door. When you told him the door's locked and your key is missing, he chuckled, shutting the window when you finally got inside, asking why you didn't just ask him to open the door. When you shrugged and said you didn't know he was home, he laughed, finding this situation funny.

Nadia:

She was calmly working in her room when she heard a crash so she turned to see you climb onto the balcony. She was quick to ask how you possibly climbed this high. When you smiled and said skills, she held out her hand, helping you over the vase you broke. When you apologized for knocking over the vase, she said it's nothing and she will get a new one.

Julian:

He just stared at you as you were struggling to get inside. When you told him the door was locked and you lost the key, he began laughing, saying this is something he would do before he helped you climb inside.

Muriel:

He had already snatched the spear he carved out of wood when he heard a noise, only to stare in confusion as you climbed through the window. When you said the door wouldn't open, he glanced at it to see Inanna slepping against it.

Portia:

She had to hold in her laughter, saying you remind her of her brother right now. Once you were inside, she closed the window before asking you with a chuckle why you are using the window. When you said you forgot your key, she laughed and told you she could have opened the door for you.

Lucio:

He was quick to run over when he saw you crawling up the second floor, asking if you are insane and trying to kill yourself. When you told him the fall wouldn't kill you, he said it will still break many bones before he helped you inside. A few hours later he did have a good laugh about it though.

Valerius:

He just stared, frozen mid-sip, watching you climb inside, then he watched you casually walk inside and to your room. All he could do was stare at your door before asking himself in a mumble why he married you.

Devil:

He stared, not even amused, just very confused. When you fell, his confused expression went to a big, amused grin. He leaned over you as you laid on the floor, asking you if that hurt, fully well knowing that hurt. When you glared, he chuckled before he helped you stand up.