If you have a nervous habit of biting them

Requested by: MedicinalSarcasm

Important: just because your partner is your partner does NOT mean they have to like everything you do. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. You and your partner will not agree on everything and like everything the other does, and that is completely normal as you are both different people and not the same person. 

Forcing your partner to like something you like is NOT the way to go about it. You can have them try it out, but if they still dislike it then you simply thank them for still trying it out for you and then move on and stop trying to force them to like it.

Asra:

He's not a fan of it, but he didn't want to make you feel bad or belittled so after a few times he gently told you that he doesn't like it so please stop. He also does many things where he needs space, two hands, and such so if you do that he can't do much. He doesn't entirely hate it but neither does he really like it. He doesn't mind but he knows making such a habit isn't good, if you do it in public then people will judge you and give weird looks, and it can just be very awkward at times. So to try and help you out he made you a magical ball. No matter how hard you pull, clench, or such it won't break so now your always have it with you and use this instead of trying to bite him.

Nadia:

She gets how annoying ignoring an urge can be but she finds it very unclean, and when this happens it means you are stressed and/or nervous about something. So she will guide you to a calm spot and ask you what's going on then patiently listen as you talk and/or give you encouraging words to make you feel a bit better and ease your nerves.

Julian:

He heals right away so you can bite as hard as you want, and as much. Though you stop this quite quickly because while nervously biting him, your mind racing, your thought process will stop when you suddenly hear a moan. So as you slowly look to Julian he slowly looks away, face burning up, mouth opening and closing, trying to think of excuses as to why he made that sound before he decided to just keep his mouth shut. So you usually pull away, mumbling that is one way to make you forget your worries.

Muriel:

He does not allow it in public because he gets way too pressured and thinks everyone, and he means absolutely everyone, even those walking away, will look. But he will allow it in the privacy of the hut because that's a safe zone where no one can look. Admittedly he finds it weird, but if it helps you then he's glad to be able to help, even if it's just by letting you nibble him. Even if you bite him so hard he bleeds he won't care because he has been through rougher things so this little bite feels like just a bug bite to him. When Asra questions him on it, teasing him about it being something else, his face will burn bright red as he stumbles across his words trying to explain how it actually happened.

Portia:

This isn't exactly the best habit/urge to have so she tried to find many new ones that are less attention grabbing, less weird, and less painful as sometimes you suddenly bite too hard. She strictly tells you not to start any bad habits or she will smack you over the head. With this she means smoking, stress-eating, wasting money, and such habits/urges that will only make you feel worse, even after having done them. She means like pet Pepi as stress-relief, go for a walk, start a sport, or just talk with her about it as she will gladly listen and help you out the best she can.

Lucio:

At first he always thought it was your way of starting some heated stuff, but apparently it was not so it always ended up extremely awkward as you were biting him nervously so he began nibbling you back, talking to you sensually. So when you would tell him you are doing your nervous habit he would stare then chuckle he knows, he's just trying to help you calm down. He doesn't allow it on his golden arm because that arm has to stay shining and sparkling so he can't have you on it with your mouth and ruining it. He gladly assured you the rest of his whole body is yours to do with whatever you wish.

Valerius:

Absolutely not. He will even flick wine splashes at you as if he's flicking holy water at a demon, telling you as if he's telling a pet to stop it. So soon the urge went away as you could never satisfy the urge, though it means a new one got developed, but as long as the new one doesn't involve him he lets it be. And during the time you couldn't satisfy the urge you were very annoyed but he just dealt with it as it's better than you biting on him like some feral animal.

Devil:

Biting him just isn't pleasant, for either. You get a mouth full of fur, who knows when that was even cleaned properly, and then will spend a long time pulling out goat fur hair from your mouth or gagging on it. While the Devil just finds it extremely unclean, weird, and just disgusting. When you try he's quick to push you off, telling you to learn to control your urges and to just bite into a piece of edible meat, or to just lose this urge and develop a new one that doesn't involve him. He hinted that you can involve him sexually, but otherwise not.