When you both discover a gun

This is just a dumb scenario I thought of since guns never appeared in the game.

No, I don't do modern AU or any AUs, I don't like writing them. Just think the MC used a spell to make it appear or they are simply seeing one for the first time.

Asra:

He was both excited to check it out while being cautious, telling you to stay back from it because it looks dangerous. When you mumble it just looks weird, he mumbled the Devil also looks weird but he's the most dangerous thing before he picked the gun up and carefully turned it around, examining it. He looked down the barrel, wondering why there are pointy metal things in it. As he wanted to turn it away, he accidentally pushed the trigger. He never was frozen in shock and fear for so long in his life as he stared, his ears ringing. Once he finally snapped out of his staring, he looked up to see a hole in the ceiling before he pat his forehead. When you worriedly asked him if he's okay and told him it shot right aside his head by a few inches, he let out a shaky breath and said it's best you both do not touch this thing and put it somewhere safe.

Nadia:

She was fascinated by it, saying this seems interesting. When you picked it up and aimed it at her, asking what she thinks it does, she was quick to push it away and tell you not to point something so dangerous-looking at her face before she frowned and said she doesn't know and that you shouldn't play with it. When you pulled the trigger, she was quick to cover her ears and let out a shocked scream before snatching the gun from you, telling you she told you not to play with unknown objects. She hurried away and gave it to someone she trusts well so it can get thrown away. When you told her she can use it to kill criminals, she gasped and said that weapon was so awful she would never let a person be killed that way. When you mumbled Lucio held executions so you doubt it makes much difference, she gave you a frown before leaving.

Julian:

Both stared at it before you held it to his stomach, asking what wold happen if you pull this weird trigger thing. He shrugged and said try so you did, only to curse, scream and drop the gun as a loud bang went and there was a lot of blood and a hole in his stomach. He cursed and dropped onto his knees and hands, clenching the spot while cursing before it turned to laughter with a mixture of pained groans. When you asked why the fuck he's laughing, he laughed out he doesn't know and it hurts so badly. Once his mark had closed the wound, he casually said that was a new experience and he's definitely gonna tell some people about this.

Muriel: (Every time I hear the song "Let's hear it for the boy", I just can't help but imagine MC singing about Muriel because the song really feels as if it's just the MC singing about how Muriel might not be perfect but they still love and support him.)

Both eyed it before he pushed you away from it, telling you it doesn't seem safe. When you said it probably is and picked it up, he frowned and told you he doesn't think this is good and you both shouldn't play with unknown things. When you suddenly pulled the trigger and the loud bang went, he was quick to pull you to him and slap the gun out your hand, holding so tightly you thought he was gonna break your bones. He held his spear to it with a glare, asking what the hell that was.

Portia:

She was amazed, excitedly asking what it is and what you think it does. When you shrugged and said it's probably something dangerous, she gasped and said that makes it more exciting. She fiddled with it a bit, trying to figure it out before she aimed it to a pumpkin and pulled the trigger before she let out an amazed gasp with a mixture of a yelp out of shock as the bang went and the pumpkin exploded. She shot a few more so you had to stop here, telling her that she's ruining the food you both have to eat doing that.

Lucio:

He was quick to take it and began pulling the trigger, laughing at each shot, flinching with each bang that went. He was so amazed by this new thing he definitely wants 1000 of them. When you told him he's gonna get himself harmed somehow, he huffed and said no. He spend many hours playing with it until he got bored of it and went back to you.

Valerius:

He didn't bother with it. If it looks dangerous and he doesn't have a clue what it is, he won't bother with it but only bad things can come from it. So he went back to his room, sipping his wine, only to jump in shock and choke on his wine when a loud bang went before he rushed outside, asking what the hell that was. When you held the gun up, saying the gun, he yelled to drop that thing before you get yourself killed.

Devil:

He examined it before he summoned some random low-life human and shot them in their head. He smiled in amusement, saying this is quite thrilling and can come in handy. When you yelled he just killed someone, he proudly and calmly said he did before he asked you if you wish to give it a try.