When they wake up late to work/a meeting with someone

Asra:

He will sigh and sit there for a few seconds, trying to wake up before he got up and took his clothes, glancing at you to see if you are awake or still asleep. If he has to take Faust, he will gently wake her up, whispering they are already late. When he was ready to go, he gave your cheek a gentle kiss before hurrying away. He will apologize to the person he's meeting, chuckling out that his bed was so comfortable that he overslept.

Nadia:

She will gasp, getting out the bed in such a hurry she got tangled in the bed sheet. When you stirred in your sleep, letting out a groan at the sudden warmth gone, she put it over you, giving your temple a kiss, apologizing before hurrying to her wardrobe. When she arrived at work, she felt a bit embarrassed, apologizing to the people she kept waiting.

Julian:

He tried to get out bed so quickly that he forgot you were cuddling him and almost squeezed you. When you woke up, looking at him with a tired "what the fuck" expression, he chuckled and kissed you, apologizing before climbing over you, snatching his clothes and pulling it on while running to the kitchen to get something to eat, which resulted in him losing balance while trying to put his leg through his pants. When you called out to him, asking if he's okay, he let out an embarrassed laugh and said yes.

Muriel:

He will quickly pull his clothes on and hurry out the hut, not even bothering with saying a goodbye or eating, he was just mentally panicking and trying to come up with how he will apologize to the person for being late. When he returned home later and you chuckled that he didn't even look at you this morning, his cheeks turned red as he mumbled an embarrassed sorry.

Portia:

She will gasp, saying she's late before hurrying to the kitchen to get breakfast before hurrying back, laughing out that she can't go to work in her pajamas. When she noticed you watching her with tired eyes, she chuckled and gave your cheek a kiss, asking if she woke you up. When you nod, she apologized with a chuckle, finding you adorable right now before she told you goodbye and told you to wish her luck at work today before she took her breakfast and ran out the house to quickly get to work, eating her breakfast on the way there.

Lucio:

He will either curse and begin hurrying around, angrily asking some random servant why they didn't wake him up, or he will just pull you closer and mumble he's already late so who cares. When you tell him he's late, he will just hold you better and say he's the Count so he can do whatever he wants, and now he just wants to sleep more.

Valerius:

He will groan and move closer to you. When you push his head, saying he's late, he groaned again before sitting up, sighing, saying he doesn't want to go to work since he works with idiots. He did get up after a minute of debating if he should just quit his job, getting changed in his own comfortable pace. When you said he should hurry, he huffed and said he's already late so it doesn't matter if he's even more late by a few minutes.

Devil:

He's the Devil, he will keep them waiting as long as he wants. If he wants to keep sleeping aside his lover, he will do so and whoever dares complain about this will be missing the next day.