Someone keeps flirting with you even after you said you are married

Requested by: Flirtycrab29

Asra:

He will use his magic to make something happen to them, like the item they hold to suddenly explode, and of course making sure it doesn't hit you. Or something like just make them trip while they are trying to show off to you. When you look at him, he will give you either an innocent smile or a smile that proudly says "I did that, nobody messes with my spouse".

Nadia:

She never gets mad at people who flirt with you since most of the time they don't know you already have someone and she understands why people would wish to flirt with you since you are beautiful and wonderful. But the second you tell/show you already have someone and they keep going, then she will get mad and storm up. She won't show her anger, trying to keep her composed appearance, telling them with a forced smile that her spouse has made it very clear they are already taken so please leave. When the person finally leaves, she will rub her temple and sigh out some people can be so annoying then gently took your hand with worried eyes and asked you if you are okay.

Julian:

It happens a lot at the Rowdy Raven since many are drunk then and just looking for a good time. Even if you tell them you are married so no thanks, they are too drunk to register it and just care about it. So if he sees one already approach you, looking a bit too happy to chat to you, he's quick to slide between there and wrap his arm around their shoulders, pulling them away to a table farther away from you, asking them if he ever told them about that time and start telling them one of his wild, crazy adventures.

Muriel:

He made them pass out from fear, which he didn't mean to happen. He was returning from chopping wood, carrying his axe and logs, when he suddenly saw the person flirting with you while you were arguing that you already have someone so go away. Muriel stormed over, not entirely sure what's going on but already getting annoyed this person is clearly bothering you. The person turned at the sound, only to see this giant muscled man with an axe storming over. You and Muriel flinched in surprise as the person suddenly fell then both just stared at them before you asked him if the chopping went alright. Muriel looked at you before he nod then he asked what to do with this person. When you shrugged and said just leave them, he was quick to say okay and both went back to the hut.

Portia:

She shoved the person away, telling them in an annoyed and angry tone that you already told them you are taken. Normally she wouldn't behave like this, but this person was bothering you and they were even creeping her out so she wanted them far away from you as quickly as possible. When the person suddenly began insulting you, she stared in disbelief then laughed in disbelief before saying one second you were okay for them but now you aren't, so typical of people who can't accept rejection. Then she took your hand and began pulling you away from them, telling you to ignore that idiot as they clearly can't even make up their mind.

Lucio:

He was glaring and frowning at the person but then got a smug grin when he saw you hold up your wedding ring and tell them you are married, but his grin fell quickly back to a frown when the person clearly didn't care and continued anyway. So he stormed up then and just shoved them so hard they stumbled then fell. He looked down at them and angrily said they better now say they are deaf and that's why they didn't hear his spouse say they are already taken so they don't need someone this pathetic. When the person said they can't do that, he laughed and said he's the Count so he can do whatever he wants to do, which gives him the power to kick them out the land if he wants.

Valerius:

He will come up from behind the person and just pour his wine over their head, only stopping so he can drink from it. When the person began asking him what's his problem, he just glared and said in a clearly annoyed but trying to stay calm tone that they are flirting with his spouse, that's the problem. When the person cursed and rushed off, he huffed then asked if you are okay.

Devil:

He doesn't care who it is, they will be missing not even an hour later. When you ask him where that person that kept flirting with you went, he looked at you and asked why he would know that happened to that useless being.