When you suddenly ask them to leave before you change your clothes

Asra:

He'll be confused, worried something's wrong. First he thinks it's a prank, but even while thinking that awkwardly says okay and leaves. As you change he'll ask Faust if she knows anything. He doesn't talk to you about it afters. If you wish to change in private then you can, he's not gonna stop you from doing that. Just because you are together doesn't mean every single thing has to be done together.

Nadia:

Of course she'll leave. Just because you are married doesn't mean you have to constantly change in front of her. Though she'll make sure afterwards it isn't because of body issues, insecurity issues, such things that would make it unhealthy reasons as to why this happens.

Julian:

He'll immediately worry, asking if he did something wrong or if you don't feel confident in your body anymore. He'll want to fix it as he doesn't want you to think you can't be confident around him and not afraid. But if you assure it's nothing just wish to change alone he'll nod and leave. If you say it's some body issues or such he's quick to soothe your worries and issues.

Muriel:

He gets it. Even when married, even if it might be fifty years already, sometimes he still gets insecure or just wants to be alone so he gets it and will give you the room. He'll just patiently wait outside. He'll keep a close eye on you afterwards to make sure you are okay. He quite likes when this happens; it makes him feel okay that he sometimes also wants to change in private.

Portia:

She'll be anxious but nod and leave the room. She'll keep herself company with Pepi, wondering if maybe she hasn't been giving you enough positivity over your body and now you feel insecure and worried; or maybe it's a good thing and you just have a little surprise she can't know about. So her mind will be going crazy but she doesn't wish to pressure you so she doesn't speak to you about it but just gives more positive comments about your body.

Lucio:

He won't leave! He wants to know exactly why! It doesn't make sense after aaalll these times of changing in front of each other that you suddenly want him to leave. It worries him. He's a stubborn man so he stays, until you end up shouting or crying: then he feels terrible and apologizes before leaving. Aftewards will both talk about it.

Valerius:

He'll cross his arms, asking a firm 'why?'. If you refuse to answer and argue you still have a right to change alone he argues he knows that but it's weird after so many times changing together. So an argument happens. By the end he does leave but he's set firm on that you wish to change alone because of some issues.

Devil:

He'll refuse to leave. One: he likes a good challenge. Two: he's confused so he has to figure it out. Three: he wants to see you change; he likes seeing that beautiful body not be covered anymore. So he doesn't want to leave, and won't. If you get up yelling or crying he'll pull you into a hug, stroking your hair, whispering some nice things in your ear, assuring you you know he would never do anything wrong to you so keep trusting him.