When you ask them to take a nap together

I made a Far Cry 5 x Deputy! Reader scenario book about the Seed siblings so if you are interested, please do check it out and I hope you enjoy.

Asra:

Sometimes he will also take a nap, other times he will just lay aside you while reading a book. Faust will also join and take a nap aside one of you or on one of you. When he notices you are having a bad dream, he will put a spell on you to calm you and stop the bad dream. When he does fall asleep as well, he will usually be cuddling you. He likes falling asleep while holding you because he noticed his dreams are never bad and always soothing when he does.

Nadia:

Depends on how busy she is. If she isn't busy, she will take a break to take a nap with you, asking Portia to wake her up in a few minutes. If she's too busy, she will apologize and say she can't with everything going on before assuring you you can take a nap without her and to have a nice nap.

Julian:

He will get excited, not really caring for the nap, just excited because now he has an excuse to cuddle you and just hold you. Which he will do. So as you fall asleep, he will be holding you, not even feeling tired because of how happy and excited he is. Eventually he will calm down and also fall asleep, his face usually snuggled against your skin.

Muriel:

He's usually never in the mood for a nap when you ask so he will feel awkward, unsure if he should decline or not, just mumbling "euhm". Sometimes he agrees and just ends up staying awake while holding you as you are napping, avoid to move and waken you. Other times he declines and goes do the house chores or prepares a meal while you are taking your nap.

Portia:

She will cheer, always enjoying spending some time with you. As you lay down for your nap, she will crawl aside you before cuddling you, enjoying this calm, relaxing moment with her spouse. Usually before you two fall asleep, both talk and laugh a bit until one of you falls asleep.

Lucio:

Even if he's busy, he will jump on the bed and open his arms with an excited look. When you told him just napping and nothing else, his excited look went away and he mumbled of course he knows that. As you got into a comfortable cuddling position, he slowly asked if you are sure about nothing else happening before laughing when you hit his chest.

Valerius:

He rather read a book aside you while you enjoy your nap than take a nap with you. He quite enjoys it; peacefully reading a book aside his spouse while enjoying a glass of some good wine. He finds it amusing when you do something in your sleep and will watch you with this adoring look in his eyes before returning to his book.

Devil:

He doesn't care for naps, especially not with you around. You aren't even sure if he even needs sleep. He's awake when you go to sleep and awake when you wake up. He will allow you to take a nap on him though. He will hold you in place while you lay on him. He likes it if you play with his fur soothingly, and he also finds it amusing when he doesn't feel it anymore and looks down to see you fallen asleep.