When you two go for an evening walk

Asra:

He likes to take you to open areas because this darkening sky is nice to illustrate images with magic on so he will give you a fun little magic show that's so beautiful and will forever stay in your memories. He doesn't mind doing them; he likes doing them, especially with how your eyes sparkle and a smile grows on your face as you watch it.

Nadia:

She likes it. It's peaceful, the atmosphere is right, the weather isn't too cold nor hot, and since it's turning dark there are less people outside who will stop her to gasp 'oh my, it's the countess!'. This is a nice time to catch up with each other. Sometimes both walk so long that it turns so dark walking back is difficult as to not trip on anything neither can see. So it amuses her when you cast a fire from your palm.

Julian:

He knows which areas to avoid so he's usually guiding. When you go to one of those dangerous areas he's quick to take your arm and try to encourage you to take another route. He likes to just walk and walk and walk. It's a freeing feeling where it feels there aren't any issues, just you two. Only reason he goes back home is because it's getting too dark outside. He's always tired but happy after the walks, usually likes to cuddle after them, and sleeps very well that night.

Muriel:

He's full protection mode. The evening is where dangerous things happen more. So even when both alone he's still eyeing around, only relaxing when you take his hand and comfort and assure him that all is okay and to just enjoy the moment. So he tries to ease up and enjoy the moment of just you two. At first he never dared touch you, even a big gap between you two, but the more walks that gap began closing and now he usually holds your hand or has his arm around your waist. He doesn't talk much, just listens. He likes quiet walks but he doesn't mind walks where you just talk the whole time either. He likes to listen to you so he doesn't mind.

Portia:

She loves them! And it's a nice way to cool down from the busy day. Usually she will hold your hand the whole time, chatting and laughing about things that happened. Sometimes these are moments more serious stuff gets discussed as the calm walk helps keep both calm and thinking properly and not as if you are both trapped in a room so feeling attacked without escape. After the walk she showers Pepi with love, baby talking "we are back".

Lucio:

He usually takes the dogs along. Not that he cleans up after them... So it's a nice walk. Sometimes spend longer there as he plays with the dogs for a bit. Surprisingly he doesn't say much during them. These are moments where he calms down, just spends thinking, either appreciating all he has and nice thoughts or remembering bad things and wondering why all is so tough. The second he's back home he's back to his usual self.

Valerius:

He usually does the walks because otherwise he's just sitting or standing so this way he can get his movement in. And you being there makes them enjoyable, because otherwise he definitely wouldn't bother with it. He doesn't speak much during them, he tends to start processing all that happened that day. So if you want to ramble away he'll listen, giving short and simple answers in response.

Devil:

He'll gladly go on one with you if you ask. But he wouldn't be the first to suggest it; unless there is a fun personal gain from it. As you walk he likes to tease you by tickling his fingers up your back then laughing as you flinch. Or he'll mess with things around you two. He doesn't like boring quiet walks so he tries to keep it interesting and amusing.