When you are eating too much

I just ate a pint of ice cream and some more so that's how I came up with this. I have NO self control when it comes to ice cream, which is why I barely eat it even though I love it so much.

I want people to know that it's OKAY to eat too much once in a while, but it's NOT okay to do it every single day or such. I ate this pint of ice cream, yes, but I eat decently the whole week through and don't do it every day.

WARNING: If you have a bad relationship with good or things like this are triggering I suggest you just skip this chapter.
Asra:

He will chuckle and joke that's why he can't find any food to eat. When Faust joins in, he will joke that she can't keep up with you. When you complain about feeling sick after it, he will just look at you with the sarcstic "I wonder why" look before joking he hopes the food was worth it then go back to doing what he was doing.

Nadia:

She will watch with a smile then make a light joke that she's sure the chef will be very happy to hear you are enjoying the food. If it's really too much, she will tell you that she's happy you like the food but you will eat yourself sick at this point. If you do this too much, she will tell you about it as she finds your health important and wishes to make you alert to how much you are eating. If you can balance it well, she will chuckle and say a day of just eating too much is well deserved after eating so well for so long.

Julian:

The first time he saw it he just stared with wide eyes, honestly just amazed you can eat so much in such little time then he slowly asked if you are gonna take more. When you said you shouldn't but it's too good, he let out a nervous chuckle then asked if you want his portion. Now he's gotten used to it and will only write it down to see if you can break your record of when you ate the most in a short time, always still amazed by how much you can eat in such short time. Of course if you do this every day he will be quick to speak to you about it, telling you that he can definitely say with confidence as a doctor that this is not healthy if you do it every single day.

Muriel:

He will just stare with a little pout, feeling so sad because he's poor so he will never be able to buy you this much food every day. When you assured him that's fine before joking that's also a good thing because then you can't do this daily and won't be getting heavier, he just pout more and mumbled he doesn't mind you being heavier and he wants to be able to buy you food you enjoy so much. So took a bit of comforting till he finally stopped pouting, what really stopped his pouting was when you said you can't help eating so much because his cooking is so delicious, that made him go from pouting to blushing brightly and stuttering that it's nothing special nor that good.

Portia:

If you do it with her cooking, she will be so excited and happy because it means you love her food. She will always be sure to prepare extra if she knows you love the dishes. Though, if you do this too much, she will make small portions so you can't overeat and become heavy and unhealthy.

Lucio:

He will be so smug because it means he picked out a good chef and you love the food that the palace offers. When you complain about how you will get fat after this and this was a bad idea, he will assure you you will be his cute fat spouse then and he will love all your fat and stab anyone with his sword who dares insult you for it.

Valerius:

He stared then bluntly asked if you aren't eating too much and if you are hoping to explode your insides by forcing too much down it. When you got annoyed with him for saying something like that, he groaned then later came and apologized for his rudeness earlier and he was just worried since you were eating so much.

Devil:

He will watch with a smirk, making more food appear in front of you. When you asked what he's doing, he innocently hummed then said he's interested to see how long it will take before someone pops their stomach from too much eating.