When you sing a sad song

A very random thing I wished to tell you all because I think some of you might like it, I have a Hazbin Hotel scenario book, a Detroit Become Human scenario book, and a Fallout 4 Companions (+Butch and King) scenario book.

Requested by: GrayWolf20004

Asra:

He will read an emotional book, just relaxing and letting you be. Faust will curiously appear, as if to ask if you are okay since you are singing such a sad song.

Nadia:

She will smile and calmly listen. When you finished, she praised you, saying she could hear the passion and emotions before she asked you where you learned this beautiful song.

Julian:

He will wait until you finish, then awkwardly ask you if you are okay. When you said you are fine and just heard it somewhere, he curiously asked where and then you both talked a bit about the place you went to and heard it.

Muriel:

He will worriedly ask if you are okay, Inanna also nudging your side as if asking the same question. When you assure the two you are okay and it was just a song that got stuck in your head, he frowned, still worried but nod.

Portia:

She went from excited to sad, asking you why you are singing such a sad song, pouting that now you made her feel upset before asking if you are okay. When you nod, she told you to sing an exciting song then before she began singing a catchy song she heard at the market and happily telling you to sing along. When you told her you don't know the song, she was more than happy to teach you the song so you can also sing it with her.

Lucio:

He stopped doing what he was doing for a second, having a feeling he knows it before continuing what he's doing. When you finished the song, he asked you where you learned it because he has a feeling he has heard it somewhere before. So you told him where you heard it but he shook his head, not having learned it from there so the rest of the day he was annoyed, annoyed he can't remember where he learned that song.

Valerius:

He will stop mid-sip and glance to you, wondering why the hell you are singing such a sad song before continuing to drink. When you finished, he asked you what's with that sad song. When you shrugged and said you felt like a bit sad, he held his wine bottle to you, telling you he drinks when he feels sad. When you mumbled he drinks whenever he feels any emotion, he huffed but didn't deny it because it was the truth.

Devil:

He will just hold you on his lap as he sits on the throne, listening to you. When you looked at him and asked him if he likes it, he smiled and said the song is very amusing. When you mumbled it's about people dying, he grinned and said he knows.