When you are changing a room

Asra:

He will help move everything, only using magic with moving the big things, to paint the room, or to clean the floor. He doesn't mind you moving around things, he does ask you not to move his things without asking first as he likes to have some things to be in specific places and that he knows where everything is. But everything else you can do with what you want. Faust will try to help but she can't do much so you just leave her with a little broom to clean up surfaces on furniture or move around small things.

Nadia:

She will assure you there are servants who can help with this if you need them. But if you refuse because you wanna do it alone or are having fun doing it yourself she won't call on them, otherwise she would politely order them to come give a hand and will all move everything around. She will also help if she has the time or you ask her. She quite likes stuff like this even, especially because it makes her feel normal again and not as if she is the countess who can't pick up a single thing herself. At the end, even if it's not how she wants it but you look pleased, she will praise you and say it looks nice. Though if it's truly bad she will subtly suggest a better change.

Julian:

He's gonna want to lift and move everything to prove he's strong and he can be handy around the house. He will try to hammer stuff but then end up hitting his own hand, which he tries to play and laugh off. When you assure him you can do it he is quick to assure back he can also do it. You have a feeling it's sort of a sense of pride thing and trying to prove he can do all this manly stuff that's expected a husband does so you just let him be.

Muriel:

He will lift and move everything with ease, not asking any question or try to stop you. He's not very fond of changes but he's willing to make them if you think the new change will be better or it will make you happy. Inanna will be moving along with him, curious what's happening and wanting to help but unable to. Getting used to the change takes him quite a while but eventually he gets used to it.

Portia:

She likes changing things up every now and then, so she will be excited for this. She will be asking a lot of questions as to what you are changing, why, if she can help, etc. If she is allowed to help she gets right to it. She will try to keep the mood joyful and playful as she doesn't want either getting frustrated with the work. If you wanna do it on your own she will stand by and let you do it as she doesn't want to take over your project. If you need tools you don't have she will borrow some from the palace with the help of a servant she befriended then return it before it can be missed. She knows if she asks Nadia she will most likely allow her to borrow it, but she just likes doing it this way more.

Lucio:

He already has the servants doing it, even if you wanted to do it. It's only after an argument that he will let you do it alone. He doesn't like changing things, or at least when someone else does it, so he's grumpy and making negative comments the whole time, acting quite childish. Though once it was done suddenly he hummed and said looks good and now he spends so much time in this room as he likes the change.

Valerius:

As long as it's nothing of his he doesn't care: just glances then goes back to his thing. But if you try to change something of his he's quickly to be aside you, asking what you are doing and scolding you not to touch someone else's stuff without permission. When you try to defend it will be a good change he argues back he doesn't care and he likes it just how it was so leave it.

Devil:

He just snaps his fingers and all his changed to what you wanted it to be like. You kept asking him to teach you it so you can do it as well. He doesn't like sharing his tricks as he likes having you needing to come to him for help with trivial things because it gives a weird satisfaction he can fix trivial things so easily and quick, so he refuses each time.