When you start a new hobby

I'm trying my hand at wood whittling (so far cut my hand five times but got a very cute fox/squirrel/red panda thing out of it so yay) so that's how I thought of this scenario.

Asra:

He will be glad but jokingly say he hopes you will keep in mind to keep practicing your magic and taking care of the store when he's out, to which you assured him you will. Though once he came back to see a customer waiting so he took care of them then went to you and found you doing your hobby. He couldn't be annoyed with you for it because you looked so happy and at peace doing it so he just greeted you and asked how it's going. He spends a bit less of the shared money on his stuff so he can be sure you have enough to buy stuff for your hobby.

Nadia:

She will pay for it, assuring you she will pay for it since she wants you to have a hobby as it's nice to have something you enjoy doing and can put your focus on. If it's something you do at a desk or such she will find it fun to sit with you and have a tea while watching you doing your hobby. If she can talk while you do it she will make some small talk with you, catching up to you about what happened while she was working..

Julian:

He will be very curious, watching you doing it, asking you how you even learned about this hobby and why you are starting this hobby. If it's something he recognizes he will excitedly begin telling you where he saw it, how he tried it as well, how that went, and such. Basically he's just really curious about your new hobby and also happy you found something to keep yourself busy and feel good things with.

Muriel:

If it's an expensive hobby he will feel bad because he won't be able to pay for it and he wishes he could buy stuff you like for you. But if it's something like wood carving he will gladly teach you, finally feeling useful as he definitely knows how to do this. He won't mind if you take ages to learn it, he just likes doing something together. If it's something dangerous he will feel concerned but not tell you to stop it but just to be careful as he wants you to do whatever makes you happy.

Portia:

She will get excited, curiously asking you what your new hobby is; wanting to hear all about it. Admittedly she isn't always interested but she knows she loves it when you show interest in her stuff so she does the same for you; loving the way your eyes lit up as you can share your new interest with someone.

Lucio:

He will buy you all you need to start it, even stuff that's not even so important to get started. He doesn't really care for it since it's your thing and he has his own stuff to do, but sometimes he will drop by and bother you, asking you what you are doing, asking what that's for. Basically asking questions and touching stuff but mainly because he wants attention. Once the dogs stole some of your stuff to be mischievous and Lucio spend a long time laughing at it while you chased them, yelling at him to stop laughing and help you get it back. Whenever you get nervous you might break/lose the supplies he just nonchalantly assures you it's fine and he can always just buy more.

Valerius:

When you told him you got a new hobby he was honestly just glad you finally got a hobby and now won't spend your days risking your life. If the hobby can injure you/kill you he just cursed and threw up his arms, wondering what's with you and liking to risk your life then asked you if you can't just get a normal hobby like sewing or whatever, something that doesn't involve almost dying.

Devil:

Anything you need for this new hobby he will just teleport it right to you. Even if it's some of the weirdest or most dangerous stuff, he gladly gives it because it makes for some exciting and entertaining stuff to see. Being with him makes you be able to do insane stuff that could result in you dying because you know he will always save you on time before that could ever happen.