When you are dancing at a ball with a rich man when he suddenly kisses you

WARNING: This is about a person kissing you without consent (never explicitly described, just implicated) so if you cannot stand that, I suggest skipping this chapter.

I'm so sorry for the long wait for this scenario! I accidentally deleted it out my idea list so I forgot all about it.

Asra:

He didn't see it happen actually, he was too busy talking to Nadia. He only knew something was wrong when you came rushing through the crowd and clenched his sleeve with a trembling hand. He asked you what's wrong but you didn't reply, but you had this look of fear, disgust, unsureness in your eyes so he was quick to excuse himself from the conversation he had with Nadia and guide you out the room. Both walked until you both came to an empty hallway, where he softly took your upper arms, asking you again what's wrong. When you didn't reply, he softly told you he can't help you if you don't tell him what's wrong. When you whispered the man's name, he raised his eyebrow, unsure how this man plays a role in any of this before asking you what's about him. As you whispered what he did, Asra stared before his soft grip tightened, asking in a tone that was turning from worry to anger what you just said, wanting to be sure. When you gave him a look that said "please don't make me say it again", he gave your forehead a quick kiss as a "it's okay, I won't" before he stormed away. When you yelled after him, asking him where he's going, he just ignored you and went on the search for this man. On the way he spot Faust, telling his snake to go keep you company. Sadly the man was already gone so he couldn't give this well-deserved beating he wanted to give and instead angrily yelled at Nadia to contact that bastard so he can punch him, to which a not-informed Nadia was very confused and asking what's suddenly got into him. Asra would have yelled what the man did but he was still calm enough to know that's not his place to share so he just huffed out it's nothing and stormed away to go find you quickly and take you home.

Nadia:

She stared in disbelief and terror before pushing through the crowd and pulling you to her, angrily yelling that was inappropriate and she wants him to leave immediately. She didn't care that everyone around froze and stared, all she cared about was that this man leaves her palace right now. As the man was being escorted out by guards, she placed a worried hand on your cheek, softly asking if you are okay, wiping her thumb across your lips as if to wipe away what that man had just done. When you didn't reply and just looked down in shame and fear, she wrapped an arm around you and guided you out the room, telling the staring people to continue their partying. She stayed the whole time with you, not returning to the party, wanting to be certain you are okay and be there to comfort you.

Julian:

He wasn't even sure if he saw correctly, that's the only reason he hadn't already rushed in. But he was certain when you stumbled away from the man, covering your mouth with your hand with a look of disgust, confusion and shock. That's when Julian immediately rushed through the crowd, muttering to people in the way to move and muttering "excuse me!". When he arrived, he put his hand gently on your shoulder to let you know he's here, looking at you with a worried expression before glaring at the man, asking him what he thinks he's doing. When the man argued back, Julian argued back not only is it bad he kissed a married person but also without consent. He noticed Nadia look over so he guided you to her, looking at you with permission. When you nod, he told Nadia what happened and she was quick to have her guards get this man out. As she did that, Julian took your hands gently, asking you if you are okay then apologizing he couldn't have stopped that man before it happened. Then he frowned and wiped your lips with his sleeve gently, saying that man's so disgusting. When you asked why he's wiping your lips, he awkwardly mumbled he's hoping he can wipe the feeling off or something, try and help the best he can since he couldn't help much earlier.