You decide to join the army

Idea given to me by my friend on Quotev.

I made a Far Cry 5 x Deputy! Reader scenario book about the Seed siblings so if you are interested, please check it out and I hope you enjoy. 

Asra:

He taught you many attack spells you can use when needed during a battle. Also many protective spells so you can keep yourself, your fellow soldiers, and civilians safe. He was very happy you did this, found it a thing you should be very proud about, especially that you would be brave enough to join the army and risk your life for others. Another reason he taught you how to communicate via liquid so when you are gone for a long time, he can always check in on you and make sure you are okay and alive.

Nadia:

She was worried but also proud. So she appointed soldiers she trusted to be in your group. She doesn't let you get away with anything just because you are her spouse though, you are a soldier so you will behave and act like one, so don't think you can get away with disobeying an order and using the excuse that you are married to her because she won't care and even be angry with you for it.

Julian:

He asked if he should also join, saying his ability to not die can be quite handy, but you reminded him he has to be able to do more than not die to be a good soldier. When you are away, he's bothering Asra and Nadia a lot more than usual so he has company and stuff to keep his mind busy so he doesn't worry about you every second. When he does worry a lot, he will usually go to the bar and get drunk before rambling about how worried he is to some stranger aside him at the bar.

Muriel:

He disapproves of it. He fought people in the arena before, killed a few even, so he knew the physical and mental things that come with it. He thinks it's good you want to fight for your land and protect people and all that, but he doesn't want you to see and go through those awful things soldiers have to experience. He absolutely hates it when you are away fighting, especially hates it when Asra visits because he fears one day Asra might visit just to deliver the news that you died fighting out there.

Portia:

She was conflicted, saying that's so dangerous and you shouldn't do it but then also saying that's so amazing. She liked that you did it and she has respect for soldiers, but she didn't like it at the same time because it's you, the love of her life. So when you leave, she's always filled with so much stress, wondering almost every minute how you are doing and if you are getting hurt. When you have to leave for a while, she will cover your face with so much kisses, telling you to be very careful and always be on-guard.

Lucio:

He just appointed you his personal knight. When you told him you wanted to join the army, he told you your tasks as his knight are still the same, but instead of protecting the land, you now protect him.

Valerius:

He doesn't really care, it's your life, you can decide whatever you want to do with it. If you want to go on a battlefield to fight some other soldiers who are just trying to defend their own land, with a big chance of dying, then you should do so. That doesn't mean he's not always asking the servants if you have send a letter or if there is any news of the army.

Devil:

He doesn't care, do what you want. He always puts the fight in your favor though. So the enemy might suddenly die out of nowhere, get terribly sick, break a leg out of nowhere, such things that put you at a huge advantage. Sometimes he uses magic to watch the battle from his throne and does nothing, just leans back and watches the battle, amused by how these silly humans are killing each other. He once jokingly told you he might not even need to do anything to destroy the humans as they are doing a good job at it themselves.