When you walk/hide away with a stressed expression

Sorry but requests will be closed again. I thought I could do them again but now I have a pile of them (I will still do the ones I already accepted), but it's just so stressful and I always feel bad I can't write them immediately.

Sadly life is hard, and everything takes energy to do. So if you need a break, take that break. Take your time to recharge at your own pace, in your own way. Don't ignore the need for a break because it will only worsen your situation. Breaks are important, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with needing one and taking it.

If someone dares claim there is and you have to keep pushing: that is not someone you should keep around. It is good to motivate others and give them a little push when needed, but not if that person is clearly in need of a break, or just wants to take one.

Asra:

You two are married so by now he can easily tell by just a simple glance how you feel, so he will give you space and do everything around the house so you don't have to worry about such things. He will first send Faust over, as maybe you don't want him around right now. So if Faust comes back, coming to get him to go to you he will do so and comfort you in the way he knows works best for you. But if Faust stays with you he knows you don't need him around right now so he will keep himself busy with other things or go out to buy food for meals he knows you like and won't feel bad eating.

Nadia:

It happens to everyone. It has happened to her many times. And so she will gently sit down aside you, wrap her arm around you, pull you to her, and let you rest your head on her shoulder as she runs her hands soothingly through your hair while whispering how it will all be okay, even if it doesn't feel or look so. How she is always here for you if you need her, even for something that you might feel to be stupid and unimportant, which is foolish to think because no problem is unimportant or stupid. A problem is a problem, no matter how small it might be. For the next days she will be sure that you don't have anything on your plate and that servants do all your chores so you can just relax and do nice things. And now she insists that one hour a day, or at least a half hour, you sit on the balcony and read a book, or just lay there and relax, or just sip some drink and have snacks. Basically anything relaxing that costs no energy to do.

Julian:

He opened the closet and almost let out a scream before holding his chest, asking you what the hell you are doing hiding there. When you looked up at him with such sad, tired eyes he immediately fell to a crouch and asked what's wrong, pulling you into a hug. You cried out you just want everything to stop and be able to take a break. He nod, understanding that, before telling you when you are home you can relax and take a break from everything. He listened as you told him all that has build up and caused you to sit in this closet. He isn't the best at solving issues, but he will still try his best, and really hope he isn't making this worse or just adding more stress. He assured you he knows he can be stressful to be around at times so just tell him truthfully if you want him to leave for a bit because then he will go do so and give you any space you need.

Muriel:

He also needs moments to just be alone and process stuff, think things over. So he made a little spot further away from the hut as a little place to go sit and relax. He chopped a tree down so you can use either the trunk or stump as a seat, and planted many beautiful flowers around the area for some nice scenery to stare at while you think. So when you go away, looking mentally exhausted, he knows where you are going. If you stay away extremely long he will go make sure you are okay and ask if you need to talk about anything with him.

Portia:

You just tossed something down on the table then walked out and sat in the front yard. Legs pulled up, elbows on knees, hands pressed against your forehead, and your face in crunched up in a sad frown. At those times Portia stays back for a little while so you can think for a bit, and then she will slowly approach. She will sit aside you and listen, or just hold you in silence. Once it's over she will tell you with a smile that she will make you your favorite dinner, hoping this can lift your mood a bit. She will give your cheek a kiss, assuring you with confidence that it's difficult but you will get through it.

Lucio:

When he sees you like that his solution is to give you a ton of gifts to lift your spirit, which is a nice gesture of him but it doesn't fix any of the things that are stressing you out. Or he will just keep pushing you until you finally reveal what's wrong. He isn't good with serious talks, he rather avoid them, but when you yell at him you don't need gifts but a husband who will listen he finally sat down and did. So he listened to each of your worries. He didn't know how to solve any of your issues so you told him you don't need him to solve them but to just listen so you can get it off your chest, so he did, but still felt bad he couldn't solve any. So he tried to solve them anyway, and just made it all more bad, so of course you were angry. You know he meant well, but now the stress doubled. So once all the issues were finished you thanked him for trying but next time if you say no fixing please don't do so. He frowned, but knew he was in the wrong so said he will not do that anymore.

Valerius:

When he finds you sitting somewhere alone or hiding he knows what's up. Depending on his mood he will either go or just do his thing and let you process it on your own. If he does come he will ask you what you are thinking about. But if you shake your head and say you just want to be alone now he will go away. After that he will do more around the house and tell you to just read a book or something like that. Once at a ball you just got enough and needed a break from it all so rushed away with a forced polite smile and hid somewhere so he spend a while searching you. Once he did he just said he's guessing you needed a break from all that, to which you nod many times, rambling on about how stressful and busy that was. He just sipped his wine, listening, only to frown as his wine is now empty and now has to wait until you are done to get a new one.

Devil:

He doesn't know what to do in such moments, as arcana don't have these type of complex emotions. They are very basic in their emotional roster. Small things or such don't bother them; they fix it and move on, but apparently other beings keep being hung up about them. So he will either be very blunt and tell you to just fix your issue and get over it, or he will scoop you up and nuzzle your cheek, saying how he will cheer up his little complicated being with some stuff. And so you will get gifts out of thin area. You will thank him for it but not open it, too exhausted mentally. So just laid your head against his chest and sigh all you want is some quiet and for everything to stop. He took that literally so he made you a small realm that's extremely silent with nothing, even the sun, moving. Weird at first, but now each time you need a break he knows he can find you there, doing the things that calm you and make you happy.