You come riding back home badly injured and looking ready to pass out

I got this idea from Red Dead Redemption 2.

I would like to make a scenario book from RDR2, but sadly half the characters I can't write for and there are too many characters (I don't like writing books with too many characters). Plus, I would mainly do it for Dutch and House, and maybe John and Arthur.

Asra:

He watched with a smile as you rode back home, but then his smile slowly fell off his face as you fell sideways. He yelled your name, hurrying to you and crouching down, yelling your name again and softly slapping your face to try and wake you up. He was quick to put his head on your chest, letting out a relieved sigh when he heard your heart before he scooped you up, whispering you are okay and safe now, hurrying inside the house and lying you down. As you laid on the bed, he told Faust to keep an eye on you while he leaves to get Julian so he can come take care of your wounds.

Nadia:

She watched with a smile from her balcony as you rode back. But when she saw how slouched you sat, she knew something was wrong and hurried out her room, telling a guard to get a doctor to you immediately. Once she got outside, she worriedly said your name, lifting your head to see you looking ready to pass out so she was quick to tell you to get off the horse before you fall off it. She helped you climb off the horse before she gasped when you sank through your legs, yelling for the doctor to get here quickly. She told a guard to carry you to your bed and told a servant to get the doctor and tell him to go to your room. As you were being treated, she stayed out the room so she doesn't disturb the doctor. When she was allowed in, she was quick to hurry in and stare with worry at you as you were asleep, all your wounds taken care of. She took your hand and gave it a soft kiss, whispering she's here now and you did a good job.

Julian:

When he saw you riding back home, he knew something was wrong, you didn't sit how you normally sat on your horse, you were leaned over with a pained expression so he was quick to hurry over, asking you if you are okay. When the horse stopped and he saw how you were covered in blood and looked ready to pass out, he was quick to help you off the horse and wrap his arm around your waist to help you inside the house, asking you what happened. When you didn't reply, he gently put you down on your bed and gave your forehead a quick kiss, telling you it's okay and you are home so you can finally relax. He told you he's gonna leave for a minute to get his medical tools before he hurried away to get his supplies. He took care of all your wounds while muttering things to make you know you are safe now and he's here taking care of you.

Muriel:

He heard Inanna scratching the door so he opened it to see you riding back. He felt happy to see you back home, but that feeling changed to worry very quickly as he watched your head hanging so he ran over, taking your horse's reigns to stop the horse from walking and watched you as you stared at him through half-lid eyes, looking ready to pass out so he carefully wrapped his arm around you, lifting you off the horse and carrying you back to the house. He would have whispered that you are safe now, but he kept silent. He wasn't sure himself why, he just kept quiet and laid you down on the bed. He took care of your wounds the best he could before he let you rest. He just sat on the other side of the room, carving a wooden figure while waiting for you to wake up.

Portia:

She was washing her dishes when she saw you riding back through the window, she cheered, telling Pepi you are back. When she looked back out the window and saw you lying on the floor, your horse freaking out and blood forming under you, she dropped the plate without a care for it and ran outside, screaming your name. She fell to her knees, not caring if she hurts them and shook you, yelling your name before she slapped her cheeks, telling herself freaking out won't help, she has to focus. She wrapped her arms around your chest from behind and dragged you to the house, groaning and muttering a sorry to you. Once she managed to get you on the sofa, she treated your wounds the best she could before telling Pepi to watch over you and ran out the house and to Julian to get him to check your wounds as well. When you woke up, she hugged you tightly and cried out you made her worried. When you pat her shoulder quickly, gasping she's pressing on a wound, she was quick to let go and apologize before smiling, saying she really is happy you woke up again though.

Lucio:

When he saw you, he cheered that you are back home, having felt so lonely without you around, but his excitement was quick to get replaced with fear and worry when you fell sideways and collapsed on the ground making him scream for a doctor while running to you. He lifted your head, yelling your name before he stared in terror at all the wounds you were suffering. He groaned before he picked you up with a groan and carried you to a safe and more comfortable place, yelling at a guard to get the doctor to get here right now or he will exile them from this damn land. As the doctor took care of you, he refused to leave the room, pacing around, nervously asking the doctor every few minutes if you are okay. When you woke up, he was quick to take your hand and tell you you are home with him now, everything's okay now.

Valerius:

He wasn't there when you arrived, he was reading when a servant came and told him what happened. He was quick to run out the room and to you, bursting into the room, a clearly worried expression on his face as he asked you if you are okay and what happened on your journey that you ended up in this state. After assuring him that you are okay and telling him what happened, he left to get his book and continued reading aside you to keep you company.

Devil:

He's always watching you so if you get injured during a battle, you won't even get a chance to get on your horse because he will teleport aside you and pull you closer, putting his hand over the wound and healing it with a spell. When you thank him, he will just nuzzle you and tell you any time. When you awkwardly asked him how long he keeps watching you and if he also watches when you take a bath or such private things, he stared before he vanished.