When they find you having a relaxing moment of doing nothing

Self care is important! Be sure to relax at times and just do things for yourself.

Asra:

He'll open the shop then so you can relax by yourself as alone time is also important. Faust will be smithering between you two: one moment with him and the other with you. He'll warn her not to bother you too much, and sometimes make her drag something with her, like food or a basket, to go give to you.

Nadia:

She'll do her paperwork then so can both relax on the bed or the balcony. She'll have servants prepare some tea with snacks. She doesn't focus on what you are doing or saying as this is your time so you can do whatever you wish as long as it relaxes you. If it doesn't she'll softly advise you to change what you are doing or talking about and reminding you this is a moment to relax, not worsen stress.

Julian:

He tries! He tries to relax alongside you but he can't! He wants to do things; feel productive and accomplished. He'll be able to relax aside you at best a few minutes but then he's off. He does first always ask you if it's fine if he leaves or joins as he doesn't want to make you feel lonely nor intrude.

Muriel:

He loves these moments so much. Comfortable silence, peace, a nice mood, just you, him, and Inanna. He likes these moments even more if he can hold you during them. He'll watch you, feeling so lucky and grateful. Inanna will usually lay on you, head snuggled to you.

Portia:

Sometimes she has days she wants to do nothing, other days she wants to do everything at once. So depending on the day depends how she reacts. So she'll either join you in your moment of doing nothing and just relaxing or she'll leave you alone. She'll focus on cooking, cleaning, such things to keep herself busy and avoid interrupting your peaceful moment.

Lucio:

If he's having pain from his stump then he likes to cuddle up to you and relax with you. But if not and nothing else downing his mood then he's quick to bother you and try to get you to do something as he doesn't like just sitting around and doing nothing. He hates the feeling of not having done something, and he hates not having done something with you at his side.

Valerius:

He'll ask 'why are you lazying around?' so you hit him back with 'why are you always drinking?' so both stare at each other with narrowed eyes, close to glaring but not yet. Then both continue doing what you were doing and respecting to leave each other to their own thing.

Devil:

He'll just stare until you get uncomfortable or agitated then he feels very proud and accomplished. He just tells you to continue what you are doing so when you do he finds a new way to annoy you until he gets a new reaction. In other words things that are comfortable and relaxed makes him get a great need to make it not so.