If you hate your birthday

Requested by: yourunholychild

Asra:

He won't ask why so he doesn't remind you of whatever caused you to hate your birthday, if you wish to tell him you will, he won't pry. So when it's your birthday, he will act as if it's any other day. He will keep you busy by making you practice some new spells or helping him with customers at the store. When you start getting stressed, he will assure you the day is almost over and you can both cuddle on the bed and go to sleep earlier.

Nadia:

She will tell her whole staff for nobody to wish you a happy birthday as you do not enjoy it and it will only upset you. She will write her family not to come visit on your birthday as you do not like it and don't wish to celebrate it. When you feel like crying or panicking, saying you want the day to pass already, she will take your hands, softly telling you to calm down and this day will rush by before you know it. She will keep you busy by taking you for a ride on the horses and playing a game with you.

Julian:

He was confused as to why you don't like your birthday. He wanted to ask but didn't wish to pry so he just tried to forget about it but failed and awkwardly asked you why you don't like it. When you looked at him, he was quick to begin shaking his hands, saying nevermind and it just slipped out and you don't have to tell him if you don't want to. But when you told him about it, he listened closely. When you finished, he apologized for prying before thanking you for telling him, mumbling that he understands why you don't like it. He will try to keep you busy but fail and just make it obvious that he's trying to make you forget it's your birthday and just reminds you of it more. He apologized but you assured him it's okay and you know he's only trying to help. So he asked you what you want to do before suggesting with a chuckle that you both can go to the bar and get drunk so this day goes by quickly.

Muriel:

He's not gonna lie, he likes that you don't like birthdays because he can never remember birthdays, even forgetting his own, so that means he doesn't have to force himself to remember it. When he remembers, he will wish you a happy birthday before awkwardly apologizing, remembering you don't like your birthday. He will unsure what to do to help you so he will just ask if you want to help him feed the chickens.

Portia:

She loves birthdays but if you hate it, she will respect that and not bring it up. She will still wish you a happy birthday though, giving you a kiss and saying even if you hate it, she still has to congratulate you for being such an amazing person, doing such a good job, and making it another year. other than that, she does not bring it up. She will keep you busy so the day flies by for you. When you climbed into bed early, wanting it to be the next day already, she laid aside you and also went to sleep so you won't feel lonely, foolish, stupid, or any other negative way.

Lucio:

You both never actually had a conversation about it so he didn't know, so he threw you a huge party. As you entered the room and suddenly glitter and a lot of people came, shouting surprise, you weren't sure how to react, just letting Lucio happily hug you and yell happy birthday. After everyone wished you happy birthday and the party began, you couldn't handle it anymore and stormed out. Lucio saw it so he rushed after, asking you what's wrong and if you don't like the party. When you yelled no, you hate it, he froze, this broken look in his eyes. So you were quick to tell him you appreciate it and you know he was just trying to make you have a fun birthday but you hate your birthday so you don't want it. He didn't quite understand, saying he doesn't follow. So as you explained it and why you hate it, he sighed and said he will take the party down then. As you thanked him for understanding, he nod before jokingly asking if you both can still eat the cake at least.

Valerius:

He isn't a fan of birthdays either so if you don't wish to do anything for your birthday, fine by him. If you hate your birthday so much that you get stressful even by not throwing a party and just knowing it's your birthday, he will distract you by taking you to the market to buy you the stuff he knows you like or trying to convince you to do your hobby so you forget it's your birthday and the time flies by.

Devil:

He will just act as if it's any other day. When you start stressing about it, he will just pick yo up, walk to his throne, sit down, put you on his lap and open a spell book, tapping it, asking if you already know this one or if he should teach it to you.