You sacrifice yourself for them

Sorry if these aren't so good. I wasn't really sure what to write for this but I still wanted to write about this type of thing, and a lot of stressful stuff happened during this (my dad went to the hospital during this, luckily it was nothing serious though).

Asra:

The Devil made this small room where he had you two trapped. And only one person could leave, the other forever stuck. But of course that wasn't a solution you or Asra were happy with so you both sat there, racking your brains for what felt like hours. Both tried to leave through the door together, but that caused you both to get blasted backwards and slam against the wall. The door now open, showing some green scenery. Once recovered from the slam both continued thinking. He tried many spells, none of which did anything. As he was pacing, trying to think of a new solution, you told him to go through it alone, which caused him to stop in front of the door and stare at you as if you lost it then angrily yell no, he wouldn't do that. It immediately turned to arguing: you yelling for him to just go through the damn door and him yelling back he wouldn't do that to you and you should be the one going through it. Both kept throwing good reasons at each other, So you tried to push him through the door, but he caught himself on the door edges, yelling stop and trying to pull you into the hole instead. There was a lot of wrestling now. He let out a curse when something hit his leg then realized you had used a magic blast to shoot at his leg for him to lose balance, and it worked. He couldn't stand his ground on time as you pushed him. He fell back, hitting the grass outside. He stared at you, shocked and bewildered, then rushed up, only to hit an invisible barrier in the doorway. He began pounding on it, screaming your name with tear-filled eyes. He kept hitting it, his skin turning more red with each hit, screaming he can't lose you again. But all you could do was slowly raise your hand and place it over his fist resting against the barrier as he panted. He stared at it then cried out your name, his legs beginning to tremble now. It was silence for a little while before he hit his head against the barrier, whispering he promises to come back and get you out of there. He kept whispering about how he will do it, how he will get you out, how he will find a way. You didn't know what to reply so you just put your forehead against the barrier where his is, whispering you love him. He stayed silent, but you saw tears sliding down his face and drip to the ground. He choked out he will get you out then took slow steps away, reaching his hand out to keep touching the barrier, not wishing to leave but having to as he can't do anything now. He tried to look at your eyes but he was quick to look away, unable to meet your eyes now. He took off running, running faster than he ever has before, his brain already mentally scanning his shelves for any helpful books, or if he should go beg his parents and the Arcanas for their help.

Nadia: (I couldn't think of anything for her so I took inspiration from a good manga I stumbled upon but sadly I forgot the name of it so sorry but I can't say which one it was.)

Assassins had entered the palace. You caught one and squeezed their neck until they gagged out they were just told to kill the ruler, they don't know more. Which meant they didn't know Nadia was the current ruler, and so you knew what to do. Nadia insisted on capturing all assassins, but they kept coming and more kept joining. Nadia and Portia hid in her bedroom as Portia was packing her most important items, rambling on about how they have to escape and get out, but Nadia was refusing, saying she has to solve this. When the doors burst open they both flinched. Portia was quickly in front of Nadia, holding her fists up, only to groan when they saw it was you. Nadia asked you how it's looking, only to gasp your name as you took their upper arms. A circular shaped ring opened behind them, showing the store. Nadia yelled your name with a glare, insisting she is not leaving, but you just pushed them in. They stumbled back and fell down, groaning. Nadia glared at you, offended you dared do that to her, then asked you if you are really running away. You shook your head, lifting your hands, saying you aren't but she is. With a simple clap of your hands the sides of the portal slammed shut and vanished before her.