You begin playing with their hair/accessories without realizing

Asra:

He doesn't mind when you begin playing with his hair or fingers or scarf or whatever, he finds it amusing and that it feels nice. He will just watch you with a smile, finding you adorable right now. When you realize and apologize, he will chuckle and say it's fine and you can keep going.

Nadia:

You were both on a sofa, waiting for a guest that agreed to meet you both. As they were taking their sweet time, you let your mind begin to daydream, not realizing you were holding Nadia's hand and twirling her rings until she called your name. As you snapped out your daydreaming and looked before apologizing, she chuckled and said it's quite all right and she doesn't mind, she was more curious what had your attention so much that you didn't even realize your own actions.

Julian:

When you played with the strings of his eyepatch while daydreaming, he nervously called your name a few times. When you accidentally pulled the string too hard and it came loose and fell off, he was quick to cover his eye and pick it up. When you realized what you did and apologized, he chuckled and assured you it's okay and began tying it back on his face, asking you what you were even thinking about so intensely.

Muriel:

You were sitting on the bed as he sat on the ground, busying himself with carving, only to tense up and freeze as your fingers suddenly went in his hair and began braiding it. He was unsure of what you are doing or why so he nervously called your name softly but you didn't reply so he glanced up to you to see you daydreaming, not even realizing you are doing it. He swallowed and then looked back at the half-finished wooden figurine before continuing with slightly trembling hands, now nervous and shy.

Portia:

She was playing with Pepi on the ground when she suddenly felt you playing with her hair making her chuckle and ask you what you are doing. As she looked up, she couldn't help but laugh as she saw you not even in this world, in whatever you were daydreaming about. She continued playing with Pepi until you broke out your daydreaming, then she chuckled and asked you what you were daydreaming about while fixing her hair.

Lucio:

He was arguing with some servant, who wasn't even sure what they did wrong. As Lucio wanted to gesture to them with his golden hand, he froze as he felt something tug it so he looked to see you not even listening and daydreaming, tracing his golden hand and tugging some parts of it. He called your name loudly causing you to snap out of it and ask him what, to which he gestured to the servant and told you to help him tell this servant what they did wrong. But you couldn't because the servant did nothing wrong, Lucio was just being a drama queen and overreacting.

Valerius:

He noticed the little goat brooch was gone making him confused and search for it, only to spot you daydreaming and playing with it. He stared before calling your name but you didn't snap out of it so he walked over and tried to take it but your hand clenched around it making him frown before yelling your name. As you flinched and asked him what his problem is, he asked you in return what yours is and you are the one stealing accessories. As you let it go, he put it back on before curiously asking what you were even daydreaming about.

Devil:

When you begin playing with his fur, he will watch with a smirk, wondering if you even realize what you are doing. When you finally stop daydreaming and stare at his fur, wondering why you are holding his fur, he can't help but chuckle and ask if you are finally back to this world.