When someone insults them and you defend them

Requested by: OfficialAl0is_Trancy

Asra:

Many know he reads card and does magic, so some will sometimes call him a fake or just a scumbag trying to get money by fooling people. He usually doesn't really respond to it, sometimes he will do a magic trick to show off and show he is not a fake and can actually do it. When you defend him, he will just chuckle and watch with amusement while also having his arm wrapped around your waist to hold you back from starting an actual fight. When you start threatening to show your magic tricks and how quickly you can incinerate a person, he will drag you away while chuckling that he will have to ruin your fun now.

Nadia:

It's part of being the countess that she got used to. People will find reasons to insult her and try to drag her down for the silliest reasons, she even heard someone say she can't be countess because her dress is too colorful. She learned to ignore them so when you defend her, she will place a hand on your shoulder, thanking you but assuring you it's okay and you will only provoke them and make this worse, just ignore them.

Julian:

Before he can even wonder why they insulted him you will already be defending him, yelling back at the person making Julian just stare at you. Once you were done and asked him why he's staring, his cheeks turned a bit red as he said this is weirdly attractive.

Muriel:

He gets many disgusted looks sometimes so you will always have to glare at the person with a "walk past idiot because unexpectedly he won't be the one to kill you". Usually it works to make them hurry away, but some idiots will began mockingly teasing him or making insults. He's so used to it that he can just ignore it now, but when you try to defend him, he will nervously assure you it's okay and you don't have to start a fight for this silly reason, he's used to it. When you shouted he shouldn't get used to people acting so cruel to him, he just fell silent and awkwardly glanced away, unsure how to respond to that.

Portia:

She wanted to defend herself but you were already doing it for her making her a bit caught off guard but then a goofy grin grew on her face, so happy you are defending her. Once the person left, she couldn't help but let out a laugh and thank you, saying they deserved that for suddenly insulting her.

Lucio:

He doesn't need you to defend him because he will already be yelling back to them. He doesn't take bullshit from anyone, he doesn't care who the person is. Someone could hold a sword to his neck and insult him and he would still defend himself, not caring if it means his throat is gonna get sliced. He will defend himself to the death. If you do it for him though, he will stand aside you with this smug smirk and a look that says "yes, this is my spouse, they are awesome".

Valerius:

He just doesn't care, he will just hum and continue drinking his wine, not even sure what the person said. When you begin defending him, he will just watch, enjoying this new drama that is happening, always having liked drama. When it gets too out of hand, he will finally step in though. He will just wrap an arm around your waist and pull you away a little, telling you to just ignore them, chuckling that they are pathetic anyway so not worth the time or attention out of you or him.

Devil:

The only person who can do so and get away with it is you and Asra because he finds it amusing when you two do it. He won't always make it noticeable that he knows someone insulted him and his way of punishing them. He might just use a spell to give them bad luck forever, or he might actually go and torture them to death.