Your pet passes away

Asra:

You asked him if he can't use magic to bring them back but he shook his head, telling you even if he could he wouldn't as they were supposed to pass away one day and forcing them to live past their point is cruel and selfish. You argued he did it for you so he argued back that that's an entirely different situation. He made some enchanments, telling you these will help them in the afterlife. You aren't sure if that's true or he simply made it up to make you feel better, but you just let him be as it had a nice feeling. Faust got more attached to you while also very upset as her friend passed and now her other friend is grieving and upset. Asra did most around the house and shop for a bit until you were okay again so you didn't have to worry or stress over such stuff.

Nadia:

She let you bury it wherever you wanted. Some might find grieving over a pet silly, though those are usually people without pets, but she can understand. She would be devastated if Chandra were to pass. So she let you grief without ever commenting anything about it. If you needed to be held and talk about them she will of course hold you and let you talk about them as long as you need. She always gives you that sad little smile, even years later, when you bring them up. If you want to have a little statue to remember them or some other object she will ask the best person she knows for it to make that for you.

Julian:

He had a dog named Brundle. Even though she was old and didn't do much, he still loved that dog and would love to spend another moment with her. So when you lost your pet, he understood how you felt and helped you through it. When you apologized and said this might seem silly, he was quick to assure you it doesn't and grieving over an animal is never silly since animals are also beings with their own personalities and feelings. He joked animals are even better than humans, though he meant that. So he told you about his Brundle to help you not fall too deep into grief, see you will be okay as he got through his pet grief, and it's a sort of grateful, nice feeling to talk about them decades later and remember them. He asked you to try talking about your pet a bit so you did. Whenever you cried more he held you, whispering to let it out. When you chuckled at something silly your pet would do he chuckled along with you.

Muriel:

He buried it for you and made a little stone with its name carved on it. As he held you while you cried all he could think about was about how one day he will have to give up Inanna and he's unsure he will be okay after that. So he could kind of imagine how you felt right now so he held you tightly, assuring you it will be okay. He's not good with words so he didn't know what to say. He almost began speaking but shut his mouth as he was confident he would say the wrong things and only worsen it. Even if you say you want everything away as it's painful for you to see all the stuff he will do so, but he will put it all in a box and hide it for once you have processed it as he's sure you will regret throwing it out and want to look back at it, even if that's decades later.

Portia:

It made her realize one day she will also have to say goodbye to Pepi. When you asked her why she's tearing up, she sniffed before saying because she realized she will have to say goodbye to Pepi one day and she also quite liked your pet so of course she's also sad about their passing. She assured you you can always come to her if you need comforting or just someone to be emotional at, even if it's to be angry. When you considered getting a new pet immediately after, one that almost looked exactly the same, she disapproved, telling you you can't replace them and it would be cruel to the new pet to simply get them not out of love but desire to have them make you feel as if your original pet is still there, and that it would only make the accepting of the passing harder and make you not process any of it well.

Lucio:

He has a whole menagerie of exotic pets so if you need the comfort of them and just want to stay there the whole day to cope with the loss of your pet, he will let you stay there and tell all servants and workers to leave you alone, only workers are allowed to enter to come do the necessary work for the animals like feed them and clean their cages. If you just want to be alone in the bedroom he will let you stay there as long as you need, only stopping by to see if you need to talk to anyone, need a hug, or anything else. Mercedes and Melchoir whimpered a lot while nuzzling you. They seemed as if they were lost, searching for your pet all over the palace and not wanting to eat or drink. So Lucio felt as if he had to take care of three instead of one. But luckily after a bit he got the two to eat and drink. As you got better you apologized for this all but he assured you with a kiss to your forehead that it's okay and he has dealt with grief as well so he gets it.

Valerius:

He didn't get it. He got the sadness, but the grieving was weird. You can just get a new pet. So he offered to buy you a new one to make you happy, but that made you argue with him that your pet can't just be replaced with another and describing all the unique things of your pet. As you spoke of the nice moments he understood it and finally got compassionate. Though he's not good with this stuff, so he just expected you to be better after a day or two, but that didn't happen. He got a bit annoyed as he doesn't like this sadder version of you so he continued trying to cheer you up then gave up when it didn't work well and instead went to complaining that you can't stay like this forever as they are dead and can't do anything about it so move on.

Devil:

He didn't care. He sees deaths a lot so to him hearing your pet passed, something he could have squeezed a long time ago with ease, he didn't care. Not as if it was his pet anyway. So as you grieved he just watched you, wondering why he doesn't like it when you are grieving and upset but loving when others are. If you still want to curl up to him he let you and even held you. He promised you he can make you a much better one, identical if you want, though that got you yelling at him about how they were good enough and that it wouldn't be truly be the same as your pet was unique in their own ways and that whatever he creates won't ever be able to copy it.