You are throwing up

WARNING: puking/vomitting.

I remembered that time a few weeks ago I had the stomach flu and kept puking everything in my body out the whole night and that's how I came up with this idea.

For those who don't know, like I did; when you vomit, the vomit also comes out of your nose.

Asra:

He sat aside you, rubbing your back, trying to think of a spell that could stop this or help you. When you pat his arm in worry, thinking you could breathe anymore, he assured you it's okay and to just let it out. When you were done puking, he gave you some cloth to wipe your mouth and nose with. Eventually he did find a spell so he put it on you, telling you this should help but try to still take your eating and drinking slow and little.

Nadia:

It happened during the night and she stayed awake with you even though she had a lot of work to do the next day. When you told her she can go to sleep, she gave you a smile and told you she's fine before chuckling and saying she doubts she could fall asleep since she will be too busy worrying over you. So she sat with you the whole night, rubbing your back and assuring you it's okay while telling a servant to get you some water and cloth.

Julian:

He seen many people puke since he had to treat those with the plague. So he was very calm about it. He still found it disgusting to see since it's still puke, but he stayed professional. He gave you a bucket to vomit into, rubbing your back and assuring you it's okay and to just let it out. When you apologized, he chuckled and asked why you are apologizing before handing you some cloth and taking the bucket to go pour it out. He then made a herb for you to take before leaving to go get some clean water for you to drink.

Muriel:

He was very worried but also cringing at the sound and smell. When you apologized, he shook his head, assuring you it's fine. He wasn't sure what to do so he just awkwardly rubbed your back. He felt bad he couldn't help you so he asked you what he can do to help. When you shrugged and said you don't know, he nod and just continued rubbing your back, hoping this somehow helps you. When you were done and mumbled you feel so weak now and weird, he carefully and slowly picked you up and carried you. When you told him you think you might puke again, he looked around before finding an old bucket you can vomit in and handed it to you, telling you he doesn't use this anymore so you can use it.

Portia:

When she heard the sound, she worriedly called your name and hurried to you. She cringed when she saw what was going on but then rubbed your back, giving you these sympathic eyes. Once you were done, she told you to wait and hurried away. She returned with some water for you. You took it before pointing to your nose, saying the vomit in your nose sucks, she chuckled and said throwing up in general just isn't fun. Then she gave you confused eyes, asking why you are even throwing up, if you ate something wrong or if you are becoming sick.

Lucio:

He cursed, cringing and not sure what to do before he just awkwardly pat your head back, mumbling a "there, there". When you said you feel like shit, he mumbled it smells like it before he yelled for servants. They weren't even fully in the room yet when he immediately began ordering them around. As you sat there, just feeling awful and hoping you don't vomit again, he felt awkward, unsure what to say or do to make you feel better. He wanted to give you a kiss and cheer you up, but he is definitely not giving you a kiss right now. You were so confused when he kissed his fingers and then put them against your forehead, but then chuckled at his weirdness and asked if he's trying to cheer you up. He nod so you thanked him.

Valerius:

He cringed, feeling as if he himself might throw up before he told you he will get you something to help. When you snatched his hand quickly, saying not wine, he gave you a "do you seriously think I would give you wine right now?" look, only to roll his eyes when you said yes. He assured you he heard tea should help with this so he was gonna get you some tea, and also tell a servant to bring you water, cloth, and some herbs. So after he done all that, he returned and handed you the tea, mumbling he hopes this really helps or else he will somehow have that person he heard it from suffer. As you were too nervous to do anything, worried you might just throw up again, he stayed at your side and read a book while sometimes making small talk.

Devil:

He watched with a cringe. When you apologized, he just huffed before he used magic to clean away the vomit and fix you. When you pat your stomach and chest, saying you feel completely okay, he told you with a smug smirk that magic does wonders. So you thanked him, which just made his smug smirk turn to a smug smile.