You are both in a carriage chase

The reason you are being chased/chasing someone is up to you!

The ending is left open-ended so that's also left up for you to decide!

Asra:

You both found a carriage but it had no horses, but that didn't stop him. He helped you on as he assured you he'll make it work. He crawled on as well so you pulled him up. He held his hands out causing sparkling blue big glitters to fly out and to the front of the carriage. The glitters began twisting until they were forming lines and connecting. Soon the outline of two horses were at the front of the carriage. The horses began running immediately. They were very fast but that made it annoying to control them so you asked if he can't slow them down but Asra replied that's not what you need right now as you are chasing someone/being chased.

Nadia:

She got a sense of deja vu as she hurried into the carriage, telling the driver to go as quickly as they can. As the carriage begun hurrying down the roads she kept glancing out the windows, anxious. You took her hand, assuring her it will be fine. A soft smile formed on her face as she grasped your hand better then gave you a nod. Both held hands as you both anxiously waited the outcome of how this chase can end. She was so afraid the carriage will hit something and end up crashing. So eventually you were both seated aside each other with her arm around you, as if thinking if the carriage does crash she can use her body to protect you. You kept rubbing her arm and leg to soothe her worries.

Julian:

He ran to the carriage, laughing that he's done weirder stuff so this will go fine. You asked when those things ever went fine, which made him stop for a second then assured again it will be fine. Both climbed onto the carriage's drivers seat. You kept an eye out as he figured out how to get the horses to run. He kept a hand on you, as if to keep you down so you don't bounce off. Eventually you took over the reins as he kept flailing the reins, trying to get the horses to run faster than they could, while panicking the chase won't go well. So now he could focus on just keeping an eye on the others and make bad jokes and commentary to try and ease his worries.

Muriel:

He just undid the carriage off the horses then told you to get on. He helped you on then jumped on his own. He felt bad for the horse to need to carry his weight, especially without saddle or such. As you both rode you asked why not take the carriage so he said it's unneeded extra weight. He glanced down to the horse before awkwardly saying its back is already breaking with only his weight. You assured him the horse can handle it but he didn't look assured at all. You both rode for quite a while, the whole time being bumpy and thinking you would slide off at the next bounce, but it was indeed faster than the people you are chasing/chasing you.

Portia:

She once rode aside some rider on a carriage who explained how it works to her so when she saw the carriage parked out there she got a sense of confidence she can do this as well. She urged you on so you did. She held the reins and slapped them, yelling "yah" but nothing happened so she did it again, now less confidence than the first time. But nothing. So she did it again, now awkward with a "please?" added. But nothing so she mumbled sorry as she leaned over and slapped the horse's behind as hard as she could. This finally made them move, and almost cause Portia to fall off so you quickly grabbed her and pulled her back onto the seat. She simply laughed it off with a thanks then focused on controlling the directions and speed. As you kept an eye out she cursed as she began tugging the reins, yelling this is harder than it looks, especially at this speed. You assured her she's doing great so she got a bit of her confidence back and focused on doing this right and not having you two end up in a ditch somewhere.

Lucio:

He pulled some servant, telling them to drive the carriage. The servant nervously spoke that they never done that before so Lucio groaned, pushing them away while asking why there are even servants if they can't do anything. You were already climbing onto the carriage as you told him to just get in as you will drive. He looked as if he wanted to argue but then hurried inside the carriage and nervously sat there, wondering why he's here and not aside you but not wanting to interrupt your focus either so he sat quietly in the back. Though that didn't last long because after a while he stuck his head out the window, asking you if this thing is almost over or trying to yell stuff at you, but mainly getting back from you shouting for him to get back in and let you focus so he did. He didn't like this; he felt as if he should also be helping and not be so useless. It ate at him slowly as he tried not to be flung around the small box. So at one point he did shout at you, asking if you can't keep this thing steady.

Valerius:

You brought up the idea of using the carriage for the chase, which made him look between you and the carriage a few times before backing away, saying no and if you really mean this you are insane. So you had to drag him, reminding him he knew you were insane the second he proposed. He kept trying to reason with you; telling you it can fall over if you turn too sharp, the horses might not listen, such things but you just pushed him into the carriage then crawled up the carriage to grab the reins of the horses and drive this. Every now and then you would hear Valerius' muffled voice shout to slow down, keep it steady, and to watch the turns. Each time it made you almost roll your eyes but you stayed focus, your focus only broke when he worriedly called for you to be careful. It wasn't the complaining tone, it was the voice that made it clear he's worried that you might get injured so you assured him with a confident tone that you are being as careful as you can right now. After that he stopped shouting stuff and stayed silent.

Devil:

He could have easily ended this with a snap of his fingers but he wanted some excitement so he just went with it. He spawned a carriage with skeleton horses on fire with still some patches of skin and muscle here and there. You stood staring at it so he jus nudged you to the carriage, telling you to get in so this can start. He acted as if this was a game instead of a serious situation. You still crawled inside. He sat aside you. As you began asking if there suddenly be a driver your head smacked back as the carriage took off with such speed. The Devil sat snickering; amused. He looked forward to how this will end.