When you are both stuck in a tight space

Asra:

Depends on the situation. If it is to mess with someone then he will mess with you by touching you sensual, whispering mischievous stuff. But if it's a serious situation he's not even focused on you but on the outside; eyes narrowed at the exit with his ears trying to pick up any sound. If you try to speak he will give you a raised hand as a way to tell you to be quiet before you two get caught.

Nadia:

She will try to be respectful and give you space but that's quite difficult in a space where you two are forced to be body-against-body. So she will insead focus on making sure you stay calm by wrapping her arm around your waist and rubbing your lower back soothingly. If your eyes meet she will give you a little smile but it doesn't reach her ears because she's also focused on listening for any sounds outside the little hiding spot.

Julian:

He will get giddy and so nervous, his face turning a bright shade of red but still try to be flirty. Though usually he ends up stumbling over his words and messing it up, and then he just feels awkward as now he can't walk out and act as if it never happened. If he does manage to say the line without messing up he will just feel so smug that he succeeded and become even more flirty and attempt to say more lines as now he's confident he can do it.

Muriel:

He will feel so bad because he's taking up so much space and you are squeezed against him. He can only try to push himself away as much as possible, especially his hips as he feels so terrible and awkward, muttering apologies, only stopping when you tell him to be quiet. Once you two can exit he waits until you scuffle out then follows, looking like a puppy that did something wrong. Even when you assure it's fine he still feels bad and awkward, and as if he disrespected you and your personal space, which was what he felt the worst about. It was only an hour or so later that he finally got over it.

Portia:

If it's for silly fun then there's a big grin on her face as she tries not to giggle so you have to shush her making her almost laugh so she puts her head on your shoulder, whispering she can't. If it's for serious reasons she will be holding you, serious and anxious. Her eyes will glance to yours few times, as if to check on you or to look if you both are still hidden safely by trying to read it off of you. Once you both can exit she will let out a sigh, saying her heart was stuck in her throat and she thought you two were definitely gonna be found.

Lucio:

He will take this time to be seductive and teasing. Even when you tell him to stop it as you want to focus on not being found he will still continue, now more to playfully bother you than secude you. He only went serious when footsteps came near, then he finally took this serious, but the second the footsteps were gone he went back to his previous activity. When you scold him or hit him gently as a warning he just laughs it off but finally stops and just boredly waits, wanting to go do something more exciting than hiding in this cramped space.

Valerius:

He will be muttering complaints, trying not to be too close because he isn't the biggest fan of having people in his personal space. When you muttered a sorry he mumbled back that it's fine since even if he doesn't like this he can still understand the situation you are both stuck in and he's not gonna blame you for it. Okay, maybe a little because if he never met you he wouldn't be stuck here. He still had his wine glass... He made sure to take it with him. When you asked if he seriously took it with him even into this cramped space he argued if the glass is left outside it would be suspicious. Once you both could get out he fixed his attire then just went on as if this didn't happen, though he did think to himself if someone did see you two exit and him fix his clothes like that they would have definitely gotten the wrong idea;

Devil:

He would just use a spell to make the inside of it bigger while the outside still looks normal. So both got enough space. Though he still stood aside you so closely so when you pointed out he can move now he gave you a grin as he said he doesn't feel like it. He will begin teasing you, trailing his finger tips over your skin, whispering things into your ears. Sometimes he's whispering things that make you almost laugh as he enjoys seeing you trying to keep your laughter in to not be caught, but other times it are suggestive things as his hands trail low as he enjoys the way you squirm.