When you have to go on an adventure alone

Some of you have been asking me if I can do a Fictif scenario book; Maybe, maybe not, I'm not sure. I love Nicky a lot, but every other character does not interest me nor does the game really make me wish to make a scenario book about it like The Arcana does, but I'm planning to replay the game soon so maybe my mind will change and I will make a scenario book about it in the future, maybe not, there is no official answer to the question yet.

So sorry but I can't answer the question if I will make a Fictif book with certainty just yet.

Asra:

He goes away on journeys a lot so he knew exactly what you needed so he helped you pack your bag. He told you to take Faust with you, but you told him you have to do this alone, not even Faust can come along, he nod, understanding, before he told you to try and talk to him each day via the fountain so he knows you are safe.

Nadia:

She will worriedly ask you if you have everything you need packed, asking you if you are sure you don't wish her to come along before telling you to at least take Chandra with you for protection and company. When you told her you have to do this along, she sighed, not very happy with you going on an adventure all alone but then she gave you a smile and told you to be careful on this journey.

Julian:

He will be ranting about how going on an adventure along can go wrong, almost tripping a few times because he was too busy ranting and not looking where he was walking. When you put your hands on his cheeks, he finally went quiet and blinked at you, confused as to why you are squeezing his face. When you told him everything will be okay and he's just making it seem worse than it is, he frowned before mumbling he just doesn't wish for you to get injured and be all alone on some weird adventure. When you smiled and said you will be fine and you will try to write him each day, he was quick to perk up, excited for all the letters he will get.

Muriel:

He will be worried, asking if you are sure it's wise to go alone and if he can't come along, mumbling he won't be in the way. When you told him you sadly have to do this alone, he frowned but nod before he gave you a little kiss, mumbling to be safe. He glanced to the side before nodding to Inanna, asking you if Inanna can't at least come along with you. When you chuckled and said you have to do this alone, not even Inanna, he frowned again, not happy with you going alone on an adventure, immediately thinking of all the awful attacks that can happen to you and the injuries you can get.

Portia:

She will be upset she can't come along but still excitedly wish you luck, telling you to tell her what happened when you come back. When you asked her if she isn't worried you will get injured during a fight, she grinned, saying she knows you can beat anyone's ass with ease so she's not worried at all.

Lucio:

When you told him it's an adventure you have to do alone, he frowned, not happy that he can't come along and thinking of the awful things that can happen to you on this adventure before he said that's stupid and he should come along, for both company and protection. When you chuckled and assured him you will be fine, he frowned before picking up his dogs, telling you to at least take the dogs along. When you chuckled and told him no dogs, he shrugged and said your loss before he put the dogs down.

Valerius:

He never comes along on adventures since he isn't good in battles, has no clue how this whole magic stuff works, and he wishes to enjoy his wine on his comfortable sofa, not on some weird realm. So when you tell him you have to leave on an adventure, he will calmly put down his wine and book before giving you a kiss, telling you to be safe and try to write him so he knows you are safe.

Devil:

He just watched you packing. When you glanced and said you feel as if he's planning something, he assured you he is planning nothing before he went back to silently watching you. While you were on your journey, he just used a spell to watch you on your adventure and make sure you are safe. Whenever you did something dumb, he chuckled, finding this very amusing to watch.