When they find a box where you have been keeping old gifts they once gave you

Asra:

When he found the box, he was curious. He didn't want to open it, not wishing to invade your privacy, but Faust knocked the lid off, curious herself as to what is inside. When he saw some of the first magical items he made for you, he picked up the box and began inspecting, curious to why you kept this. As he saw more stuff he had given you over the years, he realized what this is and got touched by it, even feeling his cheeks heat up a bit. Later, he did playfully brought it up, jokingly adding he was not the one to invade your privacy but Faust.

Nadia:

She dropped her earring making her sigh as she watched it fall under the bed before she went on her knees and bend down, really hoping it isn't out of reach, but instead of an earring she saw a box. She curiously slid it out from under the bed, confused as to why this is here before opening it. When she saw everything inside, she smiled, finding it really touching you kept all the stuff she gave you that you found special. She didn't wish to roam in it without your permission so she waited until you got back and then asked you if she can look through the box, adding with a chuckle that she remembers giving you all of these and your reactions to them.

Julian:

When he saw it, he tried to ignore it, but he couldn't, he was just too curious. So he sneaked to it even though he was alone in the room before slowly opening the lid, peeking inside. When he saw the items, he lifted the lid off and chuckled, amazed you kept all this stuff. As he roamed through it, you suddenly entered making him flinch, almost dropping the box before turning, holding the box behind him, nervously saying a hello. When you asked him what's behind his back, he gave you a confused look before saying a wall. When you gave him unimpressed eyes, he frowned but showed the box, mumbling he didn't mean to go through your stuff, his curiousity just got the best of him.

Muriel:

When he found the box, he knew it could only be yours since he doesn't own such a box so he just left it alone, not finding that it was any of his business since it's your stuff so your privacy. But Inanna suddenly knocked the lid off with her nose making Muriel panic and wave her away, telling her not to do that, only for his face to turn red as he saw all the things he handmade and carved for you in the box. Suddenly you entered so he was quick to tense up, nervously saying he wasn't the one to open it and Innana knocked it open and he's sorry, he didn't mean to invade your privacy. When you assured him it's okay, he relaxed a little before asking with an embarrassed blush growing on his face why you are keeping all this silly stuff.

Portia:

She thought it were Christmas decorations so she opened it, curious to see what decorations she still had, only to let out a confused noise as it was not decoration but things she remembers giving you. She roamed through the box curiously, chuckling at some of the items and the silly memories they held before closing it and rushing to find you to show it to you, ask you some curious questions, and both just talk about the items and the memories they hold.

Lucio:

He's always showering you in gifts so when he found the box, he was shocked you kept some stuff, a bit confused as well since he is always giving you gifts so why are you only treasuring these so dearly. So when you came back, he asked you why you are keeping these items in a box. As you explained it to him, he roamed through it, not even remembering some of these as he has got you so many gifts that he tends to forget what he even got you.

Valerius: (For those wondering why I mention his wine a lot. One: this man is 99% of the time seen with a glass in his hand. Two: it's one of my favorite dumb/silly things to write. So sorry if you are tired of my mentioning it, but it's just silly/dumb fun for me and I enjoy it so I will probably keep doing it. Obviously not every single chapter, some scenarios it does not fit and won't be mentioned.)

He was searching for you, a bit drunk, his wine threatening to spill out as he rushed around, trying to find you. As he rushed through the bedroom, he cursed as he hit a box and stumbled over it before glaring at it, telling it it almost made him spill his wine before he crouched, hitting the lid off, asking what's even in this thing. As he saw all the things he's given you over the years that you found special, he felt himself become a bit sober and a bit embarrassed, never having thought you would even keep such things. He just put the lid back on and slid it under the bed, not even sure where it came from, before getting up and trying to figure out why he was even rushing around to find you.

Devil:

He didn't really care. He raised an eyebrow at it but nothing more. He has more interesting things to do than look in one of your boxes. When you pulled it out one day, saying you have been keeping all the stuff you find special in this box, he hummed, asking if he can look inside. He mainly asked to make you happy so you can ramble about it to him, and he will admit he's a bit satisfied he finally knows what that weird box was, but he felt nothing more than that.