When you take care of them while they are sick

Asra:

He will still try to do everything so you have tuck him in tightly and put Faust on him to keep watch on him. He loves that you take care of him but he hates just lying down and doing nothing so he will keep trying to go do things, which results in you shouting at him to get back in bed and him going back while sulking. He gave you a paper with herbs written on that should help him so you left quickly to gather them then returned. Surprisingly he will still be in bed, but that's only because he had fallen asleep so it gives you time to peacefully make the medicine. Once he's awake he will take it without complaint then impatiently wait for it to set in so he can get better and back to normal.

Nadia:

She finds it very sweet but she doesn't want to worry, stress, and exchaust you so she will be assuring you the whole time that she has one of the best doctors taking care of her so don't worry about her and just go do some fun stuff instead of looking over a sick person. When you say you wanna take care of her she finds it so sweet and wants to give you a kiss but gets so upset she can't as she doesn't want to get you sick as well. She appreciates the time you spent with her and makes her feel loved. When she gets too tired, headaches, or such she will excuse herself and apologize but she needs some rest. She likes to rest while holding your hand, it brings her some comfort.

So once she's better be prepared to get a lot of praise while she kisses you all over your face.

Julian:

He tries to make his own medicine but is so exhausted it doesn't work well so you will take it over and assure him to just rest and leave everything to you. He feels guilty making you take care of everything for him, but at the same time he loves being taken care of by you so he happily lays back and watches you taking care of him. Each time you give him something he thanks you with such happy eyes. When you tell him it's only normal a spouse takes care of their partner he shrugs with his cheeks turning red and says he knows but it still makes him so happy and feel loved.

He tries to keep you amused as well so as you take care of him he will be sharing silly stories. Once he's better he's quick to wrap his arms around you in a tight hug, try and lift you up but still too weak to do it properly so it ends up awkward, but he's still giving you kisses everywhere while happily thanking you for your care and saying how much he loves you.

Muriel:

He doesn't want to be a bother so he tries to curl up in bed with his back to you and refuses anything as he doesn't want to bother you. But that just makes you more worried as he even refuses to eat now as he doesn't want to make you do all that work. Though of course that doesn't stop you from making him food since he has to eat at some point. Inanna will lay against his back, ensuring he's warm and has some company while you have to do everything around the house now. When Muriel sees you do anything too tough he gets up and helps out, which gets him scolded so he returns to bed with a little pout, upset he can't help out and is now just a bother.

Once he's better first thing he does is do everything that hasn't been done yet to make up for his lack in the chores and such. He still doesn't want to give you kisses as he's scared he will still be able to get you sick. But hugs are very welcome and he will hold you tight, having missed this and also just happy he finally feels better.

Portia:

She will be upset about this since she loves moving around and doing things. But she will try to look at it positively by saying now she can relax and just read books or solve puzzles. Though when she tries it she gets headaches or just can't focus from how bad she feels so all she can do is lay down and be upset. Pepi coming to comfort her helps her, but what especially helps is seeing you work so hard to help her and get her better. Even if you are terrible at it she appreciates the attempts and seeing you try already makes her feel better.

Once she's better she's quick to give you a big passionate kiss and thank you. She also gets back to her adventurous self right away, even if she still does get tired quicker than usual. If you were bad at any aspect of the taking care; whether doing the chores, cooking the meals, or such, she will gladly teach you about it so you can improve it for next time and just in general.

Lucio:

You can't; he doesn't let you near him when he's sick because he gets so paranoid and afraid when he gets sick that he got the plague again or something else serious, and so he doesn't want you near him because he's scared he will pass that to you. Only a servant, who acts as messenger as well to tell you something he wants to share, and the best doctor are allowed in his room at that time. So the best way you can take care of him during that time is write him letters, assuring him it will be fine and some stuff he can have a chuckle at, and then give it to the servant to deliver it to him.

When he's finally better he's quick all over you, all clingy and touchy, saying how he has missed you. He immediately wants to be caught on all that happened and go do fun stuff with you.

Valerius:

He gets childish while sick, and annoying. He keeps complaining, not wanting to do anything you offer him to do yet want to do something, and keeps trying to leave to return to his usual life as he doesn't want to waste time being sick. So taking care of him is exhausting and annoying. Though with enough complaining and arguing he's too sick to do anything he will finally stop and rest as he realizes pushing himself will only make this worse and longer.

But once he's better he will thank you and embarrassedly apologize for how he acted. He went back to how everything normally is as if he was never sick and even get bitter when people mention it as he likes to act he wasn't sick and could have easily continued working if it wasn't for you being so worried and insistent he stays.

Devil:

He doesn't get sick. You don't know if it is because Arcana just don't get sick or he heals himself, but you never seen him sick. But if acting a bit meek will get you to pet, cuddle, or give him kisses to get him to feel better he's quick to act like that.