Something creepy/abnormal happens

I wanted to make this chapter creepy but I probably failed and made it not creepy at all, so apologies if it's just lame.

This is a very old draft I decided to finish.

Asra:

He held your hand tightly as you both fell through the air as to not get separated. He was yelling that it will be okay, so he can try ease any worries you might have. The ground had red, yellow, white, and green spots. You didn't have time to question this odd coloring as you crashed onto the ground. Upon the crash your interlocked hands got released making Asra shout your name. You slid down what seemed to be a hill, weird clicking and cracking sounds underneath you as you rolled down.

You laid there, groaning in pain and your body aching, though your confusion numbed it a bit as you were more focused on figuring out what you laid on than focus on the pain. As you took some of the ground, you discovered what it is right away. This isn't any type of stone or dirt; these are bones.

Asra was quick to get up, almost slipping on the bones, as he took your arm and pulled you up, feeling disgusted by having laid on these bones. He looked around for any area of dirt or stones. When he finally saw this was just a hill of bones and at the bottom is dirt he tugged you closer to get your attention before pointing at it, telling you to go there. You both awkwardly tried to get down the hill of bones, avoiding to slip and slid down again. He glanced to you a lot, making sure you are okay, holding your arm so tightly it hurt but you didn't care because you wouldn't want him to let go either. He reached the bottom first so he held his hands out to you so you can take them for some support to hurry down the hill. Once you were down, he was quick to pull you to the dirt path, saying let's leave quick. Both ran for a while, not looking back, until you were a good distance between the hill and you two. He dusted your back as if to dust away the feeling and thoughts of what just happened, which was sweet but definitely didn't help as the image and feeling will be very fresh in your mind. You did the same for him, but as you did you noticed the hill, now smaller, but what caught your eyes was that it wasn't just one hill. There were various hills, all varying in sizes, but most big. Your hands came to a slow stop and all you could say was that you hope you both finish this realm quick and leave even quicker.

Nadia:

You were reading a spell book, trying to find a spell Asra asked you to learn by the time he's arrived back from his adventure. She was lying on a chair, eyes closed; enjoying the sun and her free time. But that joy was destroyed as tiny drops of rain began falling. Her eyes snapped open as you whispered a "what the..?". It was quiet but still showed something is wrong so she was quick to get up, asking what's wrong. But you didn't need to say, because she saw it: the paper was covered in red spots, new ones adding with each rain droplet falling. She put her fingers in the wet spots on the table then looked to her fingers. They were now colored red. She told herself it's nothing serious, but then it began pouring down causing you two to be drenched in a matter of seconds.

You had taken her hand and the book then rushed inside. She asked you what's the meaning of this so you asked how you should know. She argued this isn't normal and you deal with abnormal things. Both bickered about it for a while as you flipped through the pages but found nothing for this so you took some water and called on Asra. It took a bit but he answered. You asked him to come sooner, explaining the rain situation. Nadia just stared outside, biting her nail, trying not to let her mind go to how this could be the Devil's doing and be blood. By the time you finished the message Nadia called your name slowly.

You approached her to see it had stopped, but the sky was now a light red with the clouds a dark red. Her hand slid to yours, clenching it tightly. She's scared of what this means; of what it will cause.