When you see them changing/naked

If I wrote it in the first book, where you are both still just lovers but not married, their reactions/thoughts would be a tiny bit different/more interesting since changing/being naked for the first few times in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend can be embarrassing/awkward/scary/etc but this book is about being married so most of them will have the "Gotten used to it/Don't care" mindset about it.

Requested by someone on Quotev.

Asra:

He doesn't mind or care. You are both a married couple so he would find it weirder if he would be shy or embarrassed by this after all this time. You both been together so long and he changed quite a few times in front of you so he finds changing in front of you very normal and doesn't think anything of it.

Nadia:

She doesn't mind when you see her changing clothes and being naked, she will sometimes even ask you to help her out of a dress. She always changes with her back towards you though. She doesn't do it because she doesn't want you to see her front, she just does it without thinking.

Julian:

Even now, he still slightly gets embarrassed or nervous when changing in front of you, wondering if he still looks good like he did when you both first met. When you watch him changing, he will feel more embarrassed, asking why you are staring like that, wondering if he looks weird or something before getting a bright blush as he wonders if you are staring because you find him sexy, to which he quickly tells himself that can't be it.

Muriel:

He doesn't mind when you see him shirtless since he's usually shirtless, but for some reason when you catch him changing, he gets shy, even though he's always half naked. He will cover himself with his cloak, his face turning red as he awkwardly asks you to leave or at least turn around. So as you stood with your back to him, teasing him by chuckling that you are married to a husband who is still shy to change in front of his spouse, his blush got darker as he mumbled he can't help it.

Portia:

You both take baths together every now and then so she doesn't mind changing in front of you either and letting you see her naked. She's finds it very normal and doesn't think anything of it really. She will just casually keep talking while throwing off her clothes and throwing on new ones.

Lucio:

He doesn't care, you can stare as much as you want, he will even strike some poses if you want. He has nothing to hide from you so he will change in front of you without hesitation.

Valerius:

He doesn't really change in front of you that much, he just has a habit of changing with the door closed so he can be alone and have some privacy. When he does change in front of you, he doesn't really think anything and just does it quickly to get it over with.

Devil:

He's basically always naked, just has fur covering him. But if he's in his human form and you walk in on him changing, he will just glance then continue changing. So he doesn't care if you see him naked or not.