If you smoke

NOT smoke weed or other weird/insane drugs. This is just smoking cigars, pipes, such stuff.

Quick reminder; I DON'T do modern AU or other AUs or crossovers so please refrain from requesting those.

Smoking has existed for a VERY long time. There have always been suspicions that smoking is bad, but It was only really found out in 1964 for certain and released to the public that it's truly bad and the things it causes to you.

Requested by: Cute798

Asra:

He doesn't mind, just asks you to stay away from the magical items since you never know how one might react to it. He even uses it as motivation for you when you want to give up during training. He will have it hidden somewhere only he knows and tell you if you give up now you won't get it back. When you show bad signs, he will just fix them with magic, not even realizing it's because of the smoking, just thinking that it's normal since he heard many people have been getting sick lately and too busy to really think too much into it.

Nadia:

She always had her suspicions that smoking was bad, and she was certain when your teeth suddenly began going bad and your phsyical features began getting worse. So she took it away from you, telling you she wants you to quit. But then she saw how badly you reacted to it being taken away so she made a very important new rule to the land. Nobody was allowed to smoke and those who are smoking must go and seek help and doctors must immediately start researching all the bad things smoking causes.

Julian:

He's used to it since the pirates he travelled with would smoke. He seen how it affects a person so he told you all about it and how bad it is and how he wishes you would stop it. When you finally agreed to quit, he gave you all kind of different ways to help you resist to urge to have a smoke, his doctor side very curious what things can help you resist the urge and experimenting a bit by giving you random methods and getting your opinion on how well it worked.

Muriel:

He cringed when you first did it, asking you what that is. You told him then asked if he wants one, but he frowned and declined. He doesn't like it, but he never says anything about it. When he sees you wanting to smoke another when you just had one not too long ago, he will comment on it though, telling you you just had one and if you shouldn't cut down on all that smoking since when you began smoking you suddenly cough a lot.

Portia:

She didn't really mind it, she even finds the smell weirdly pleasant in some weird kind of way. Until you wanted to give her a kiss, then she laughed in shock and leaned away, saying your breath smells awful because of those things you smoke. She asked if there aren't any nice smelling smokes before curiously asking where you even got those. She wanted to try but you told her no since it can get addictive and you haven't been feeling the best since you began, which made her eyes widen before she angrily asked why you are smoking them then and to stop them immediately.

Lucio:

He didn't care, smoke all you want. He seen the negative signs of smoking but he never linked it together. When you said during dinner that the food tastes different, he just shrugged and said probably getting a cold since you been coughing a lot as well and your hands have been colder than usual. So because he never linked the two things together, he didn't see that smoking was bad so he didn't care nor mind that you smoke. You also claimed it helps you relax and you need it so he even considered it a good thing.

Valerius:

He cringes whenever he smells it, telling you to smoke that stupid thing away from him. So you aren't allowed to smoke in the house or near him. When you smell too much of it, he will tell you to get changed. When you wanted to give him a kiss, he was quick to dodge and hurry away, telling you he's not gonna kiss you when your breath smells that awful. Eventually he got enough and made you stop smoking when the smell got too bad and you kept complaining about your body hurting or coughing a lot, angrily telling you like a scolding mother that it's because of those damn things you keep smoking.

Devil:

He noticed some bad things about you and you smelled different. Your new smell irritated his nose a lot so he hated it. When he finally saw you smoking, he narrowed his eyes and asked you what you are doing. As you explained it, he raised his eyebrow then snickered. He lifted your upper lip, saying your teeth have been going bad ever since you started this and you have shown several bad symptoms. He leaned to you and whispered humans are so ignorant and dumb for not even realizing these bad things happen because of smoking. He just mocked the humans for being so dumb for a bit before he teasingly asked you how long you think it will take them before they all finally realize smoking is what caused their symptoms and it's bad and deadly.