If you have a tattoo(s)

Requested by someone on Quotev.

Asra:

He has being thinking about it as well. He doesn't like those rough ones thugs normally have. He's been trying to create something: magical tattoos. So tattoos that move. Mainly because he wants to have one but wants it to be special and unique, and he's very certain no one has a tattoo that can move yet. He's been thinking about a snake or something that means a lot to him. He usually stares at your tattoo, either lost in thought about how to make the moveable tattoo, or just because he was admiring you.

Nadia:

She doesn't judge people on their appearances and thinks people should do whatever they wish, if it doesn't include harming others, so when she found out of your tattoo(s) she just hummed. She said many nice things about it. She personally wouldn't do it, but she thinks it looks good on you. If it has a story to it she finds it even better and will gladly hear this story.

Julian:

He got so excited when he learned, immediately wanting one as well. He couldn't decide what he would want so he gave you many options of what he would want then asked which one you think would look good on him. He can't decide so for a long time you just got to doodle on him with ink so he can try and picture how they would look like. Eventually he also got one.

Muriel:

He just stared at it then wiped his finger over it, only to be confused as it stayed so you began explaining to him how a tattoo works. He seen some of these as a kid from the people in the bad part of the city, but he never actually got to see one up close and learn about it. It sounds weird but he doesn't dislike it, but neither is he a big fan of it. He personally wouldn't get it. When you asked his opinion he just hummed then mumbled it's nice. He doesn't want to say too much on it, not wanting to accidentally say the wrong thing.

Portia:

She found it so fascinating, asking you where you got it, why you got it, if it means anything, etc. She has seen some people have them so she's very intrigued by them and has been wanting one herself. She would pick a small and cute one to start with and not to put anything big on her body that will be difficult to hide and regret. Of course her most important question was if it hurts, wanting to have one as well maybe but worried about how much it hurts.

Lucio:

He feels conflicted about it. He both likes it but also doesn't. He's also a bit jealous he doesn't have such a thing and now also wants it. When you told him he just wants it because he doesn't like when others have something special he doesn't have, he was quick to defend no, though after you said that he dropped it so you have a feeling you were right.

Valerius:

He stared at it then bluntly asked if you are a thug now, commenting only criminals wear those things. He doesn't like them. He thinks people should have smooth and clean skin, not be a paper to be drawn on or a cutting board. Of course he isn't gonna be insulting your choice, but his disapproving eyes he gives when he thinks you aren't looking says enough.

Devil:

He doesn't really care, he thinks your race does all kinds of weird things, and has done weirder, so this was honestly nothing special or shocking to him. He just eyed it then hummed and moved on. The good thing of dating the Devil is that if you don't like your tattoo anymore or want it changed a bit he can just wipe his hand over it and it's fixed.