When you show a new spell you learned

Asra:

He feels a sense of pride for you and also as a master. He will check your position/mindset to ensure it's faultless and check any tiny things, even if it is change an inch of how your holding your pinky. He's very strict on executing magic because one tiny mistake can cause serious damage. If he has nothing to perfect he's even more proud and will back away so you can stay focused, waiting until the spell is over to start praising you and showering you with kisses.

Nadia:

She will watch with a smile. She doesn't know how magic should be cast but seeing as it's working she can only assume it's great so she also gives praises of how well this is and how pecular this is to see; which she means in a good way as she quite likes pecular things as they are always fascinating and unordinary.

Julian:

He gets so excited, and maybe a bit worried if it's a spell that looks as if it's dangerous or asking a lot of your energy. So after the spell he's quick to hug you and praise you then ask if you are okay as he holds your arms so if you feel faint he can help you. If you are fine he's quick to go back to excited, letting go so he can act out some hand gestures, acting as if he's casting something while bombarding you with questions.

Muriel:

He just awkwardly watches; not sure what you are expecting him to do since he doesn't know anything about magic. When you tell him you just wanted to show he just nods, still unsure how you are hoping he would react as he understands nothing of this and he's seen most from Asra already so not much is new to him. He will still mumble a good job as he doesn't want you to feel discouraged, but giving compliments isn't his strong suit so that's also all you will get.

Portia:

She will get so excited for you, and also just because she's seeing magic. Each time she sees magic, no matter dangerous or evil, she gets so excited and fascinated. She will begin asking questions, asking if she can do that as well and that you should try teaching her. When you don't feel as if it's good enough or proud of it she's quick to shake your shoulders and complain you should be proud of this because even if it isn't perfect, not that she would know if it is or isn't but it looked awesome so she's claiming it was fantastic, nothing is and that's what makes it so you and she loves you so be proud and happy.

Lucio:

He will either be tense, excited, or praise you then go back to his thing. If it's evil he doesn't like it, it makes him think of the Devil and he doesn't want to think his spouse is going to turn out to be like that homicidal inhuman being. But if it's dangerous he gets excited because that makes him feel a thrill, though that thrill dies quickly if you get close to being in dangerous. If it's something he's already seen or so basic he just glances while humming with a "good job" then continues his thing as this isn't anything new and he has other things that need his full focus.

Valerius:

He just stares with a clear expression that wonders "Why am I part of this..? Should I move to another land?" as all he wanted was to live a rich, peaceful life. Not a life with a spell-casting spouse and the Devil trying to kill said spouse and just all the weird chaotic stuff that comes with all of that.

Devil:

He finds it adorable that you are so excited over such a simple spell. He just hums as he watches you more than the spell. Though if it's a dangerous spell an ominous grin spreads over his face as he praises you and gives your cheek a kiss.