When you want to have a self-care day

Asra:

He will hang up magical items that give off very relaxing, calming aromas. If you want to be alone he will just go outside and go collect some stuff he's running low on at the store. If you want company he will take a book and sit with you. Faust will be wrapped around you, curiously watching all you're doing during your self care day. If something is about to go bad he's quick to fix it before you can even notice it so your self care day won't be ruined.

Nadia:

She will ask if she may join, sighing she could use such a day as well. She will give you all her best beauty products, helping you smear a face mask on, cut your nails, brush your hair, and such more things. She mostly relaxed on her balcony, enjoying the sun shining on her, sipping a cup of her favorite tea and snacking on some snacks. As the day was coming to an end she assured you you can do this again tomorrow, she will let you borrow all her good products, but sadly she won't be able to join you then since work won't wait forever.

Julian:

He will go do his form of self care day, which is drink at the Rowdy Raven. But if you wish for him to join you in your routine of self care he will also gladly do that since he loves spending time with you. You put his hair in a ponytail then put a mask on him before telling him he can also pick something to do since he's just doing what you want to do, but he assured you he wants to do what you want to do. So he just did what you did, and liked it because it made him feel like he was doing a good job bonding with you then.

Muriel: (This is mainly also to show that you do NOT force your partner to do things. You can ask them to try out something with you, but DON'T force them to do it or be angry with them if they don't like it/want to do it. Your partner has their own likes/dislikes, don't try to change their likes/dislikes to suit yours.)

He never really taken a day of self care so he didn't know what to do or what it really is so you explained it to him then asked if he wants to join you so he can experience it. He did but he felt awkward most of the time, asking if he can go do something like chores but you asked him to try a little longer so he just continued sitting there, not sure what to do or feel. But eventually he told you he can't do this because he rather be doing stuff, even if they are chores, than do this whole self care stuff. He awkwardly apologized but you assured him he doesn't have to apologize and you are happy he gave it a try. So you thanked him for trying, to which he awkwardly mumbled of course and it wasn't entirely bad but just not for him.

Portia:

She will be very excited, asking a day off from Nadia. She makes sure it's an excellent, relaxing day. She will make this tray with healthy snacks and some cheese cubes and meat slices that you can both nibble on for a few hours while just doing calming stuff and taking care of your health and bodies. She will give you some massages just for the fun of it, saying she hopes today has been very relaxing and fun, which you assured it has been so far, so that made her very happy to hear. The next day when she woke up she groaned and said she wished she asked two days off work because it was so nice, fun, and relaxing, but at least now she feels like a fresh her again so work should go easy and quick.

Lucio:

He claims to be a master at self care so you better prepare for the most relaxing day ever. He put a beauty mask on you then massaged your scalp while you relaxed in the big bath, which he put many calming products in that all the smells actually caused a headache so didn't stay too long. After that he ordered some servant to bring your favorite drinks and snacks. While he relaxed, sighing this is how every day should go before he got distracted when he noticed the dogs and began asking them in a baby cooing tone if they also want some self care then combed their fur, which was relaxing to him so he didn't mind it. If you also want to join he will give you a comb so you can comb one dog and he does the other.

Valerius:

For him it's just lay down with a good book and an even better glass of wine. When you asked if he wants to also use some skin products to take care of his skin he just shrugged and said go ahead. So you put skin products on him while he continued reading, though he ended up dozing off as it felt quite relaxing the way you were rubbing the products into his skin and how calming this all was.

Devil:

He knew what kind of day it was gonna be when you refused to wake up and kept snuggled into his fur. He tried to move but that resulted with you just moving more onto him and clenching his fur more, so he just laid there, letting you snuggle into him. When you finally got up he snapped his fingers causing various trays to appear. One with skin products, one with food, one with stuff you find relaxing. He told you these should help with your day of self care then hurried out before you can continue snuggling him and keeping him stuck there.