A friend's kid stays with you two for a bit

Asra:

He likes kids, especially if he can entertain them with his magic. So most of the day he will be entertaining them with magic, each time something new when the kid started to look bored or they even loudly said this is boring with an uninterested look and run off. When they began running around the store, curious about all the stuff, wanting to touch some he freaked out. He rushed after then picked them up then let out a relieved sigh that nothing was damaged before strictly telling them they can look but not touch because everything here is unique and expensive. When you called for snacks the two looked so excited so you asked Asra why he looks almost more excited than the child for snacks, to which Asra laughed before jokingly asking who wouldn't be excited for snacks. You showed the kid each of the Arcana cards, telling him what they all represent, ignoring the comments some of the cards made when you touched them. When the parent came to pick them up the child excitedly told their parent that it was so fun and it felt like staying in the house of a wizard in one of their fairy tale stories. The kid twirled to you two, asking if they can come along on a magical adventure next time, so Asra joked they have to be an adult to go on those. It was more to avoid saying they are highly dangerous with risks of dying because neither had that to break to him as the kid looked so excited about all this magical stuff, but now they looked so sad and their hope broken, so you added you can show them magical items from your adventures though. The kid didn't seem as happy with that as an adventure but it still worked to lift their spirits a bit so good enough. Both waved bye as the kid left then shut the door and sighed as that was a good kid but still exhausting to pay so much mind to and provide all the needs for and helping with stuff.

Nadia:

She was glad to accept, but sadly she won't be able to be there a lot as she has work to do. She apologized to you for it but you assured her it's okay. She will have a servant with them the whole time so they can attend to their needs immediately and keep the child busy because she worries this place might be boring to a child. As she works she will ask Portia if she knows how the child is doing so Portia will report that the child is doing well and having fun, which pleases Nadia to hear. When they come past she will ask them with a polite smile if they are having fun then listen to them as they ramble on about stuff. When she saw you with them she watched with a smile, imagining how it would be if you two had children. But she stopped the thoughts quickly as she rather think about all that once the Devil is down, you aren't going on dangerous adventures, and her city is in a better state so she isn't so busy and stressed most of the time and can spend more time with her children. And most importantly she first has to have many serious conversations with you about it. Once the kid had to leave she crouched down to their level, assuring them they can come again because they behaved so well and she promises next time she will make more time in her schedule to hang out with them. The kid excitedly whispered they want those snacks the maids gave them next time as well so Nadia chuckled and said she will have those ready as well for them as well.

Julian:

When you told him about it he immediately ran to go hide all the bad stuff, like booze. He even put pieces of clothes around sharp stuff so you told him it's a kid, not a baby so he can stop baby-proofing the house. He gave you a frown, saying a kid can still harm themselves, to which you argued that would be their idiotic mistake and that's how they will learn then if they do. Once the kid arrived the kid didn't look excited a lot so Julian felt awkward and a bit need to fix that so he rushed away, confusing you and the kid. But soon he returned, with a chest. And you recognize that chest! The chest got thrown open dramatically and the kid stared before gasping then rushing to it. The kid just began pulling out the costumes, asking where these all came from. Julian just awkwardly laughed they don't have to worry about that, so you looked to him, now wondering where did most of those come from, but he turned his face away as he felt your gaze on him. So all played dress up, though for the kid it was mostly hats and jackets and such as the clothes were all for you or Julian so way too big for the kid. The kid had a ton of fun, especially with how dramatic Julian was being, and especially once he began creating a very weird but fun plot. So once it was done the kid was tired and just resting on the couch while you and Julian prepared dinner. Julian was whispering to you about how exciting having a kid would be, but you reminded him he's basing it off this fun moment but he's not taking into account all the bad and annoying ones, the expenses, the possibilities of bad stuff happening, and so much more. He pout but stayed quiet as that's true, only trying to argue with a pout and mumbled these moments would probably overpower those all though. Once it was done he went to the kid but didn't have the heart to wake them up so you had to do it. As you all ate you sighed then said to Julian he is definitely hoping to be the fun dad and then you have to be the "mean" parent who deals with the serious and unfun stuff, like ruining naps, but Julian argued no though the kid was nodding so you gave him a "see?!" look then argued you don't want to be the "mean" one but also the fun one. He chuckled then said you can both definitely be the fun ones, so you asked who would keep the balance, to which he just stared before deciding with saying both will be half fun and half mean then so it's fair for both. The whole time the kid was just looking between you two, confused what's going on, then focusing on their food as they don't really care. Once they got to leave they told their mom you two are weird but fun so they won't mind visiting again.