Someone tries to make a fool out of you in front of others

I'm gonna finally try and break my habit of always using "When" at the start of my titles since it's not always needed.

Requested by: StUpIdSiMpToEvErLiVe

Asra:

It was honestly just such a dumb situation, and it happens way more than it should. This man came into your shop and began telling you two, the two magicians, the two people capable of magic and with all the knowledge in all this, about everything in this shop and how your information is wrong. Asra didn't really care, he loves these kinds of customers because he loves how ignorant people can be and especially when he can finally start dropping all his books onto the counter, telling them in explicit detail about everything. And he likes it even more when there are other customers because then this ignorant customer will feel even more embarrassed and he will feel more smug. When the person tries to leave he locks the door with magic and just continues, having too much fun proving how wrong this person is. Eventually, once he's done, he walks to the door, unlocks it, and holds it open, bidding goodbye to the customer with a smile and telling them to come back anytime.

Nadia:

You were in a meeting with her, some important figure, and servants as they were putting down snacks and drinks. It was clear the guest loved to be the center of attention and belittle others. And this was made even more obvious when they kept pushing you about a topic you didn't know anything about and spoke in a ton to try and belittle you, make you feel like a fool for not knowing this, as if everyone knew all about this. But it was clear not everyone knew as you glanced to the servants who also looked confused, though they tried to hide it with professional work expressions. Nadia stayed polite, having that business polite smile currently, saying this is a topic not known by many so it's only natural for you not to know this. She tried to shift the attention to them by saying she finds it impressive they know so much about this, hoping this will stop them from attacking you. But they continued so she lost her patience, jumping up from the couch, firmly and with a look of authority stating they are being very disrespectful in her palace and to her spouse so she wants them to leave this instant. The person chuckled, asking if she's throwing a little fit over this, to which she glared and said they can interpet it however they wish but she would like them to do that on their way out. Two servants were already at the doors, holding them open for the guest to leave. The person stared in disbelief then stormed off, huffing she will regret this, but she just huffed back and didn't give them the pleasure of a response. Once the servants left as well and the doors were closed again she sighed and sat back down before taking your hand, asking with a worried look if you are okay then apologizing you had to go through that.

Julian:

You were both at the Rowdy Raven, just snickering about silly stuff you were both talking about. You were leaning your elbows on the table, admiring your handsome husband as he was in a laughing fit. As you moved to sit back against the chair accidentally knocked your drink over. Julian's laughter fit got worse because of it. He wasn't laughing at you, just the situation was getting more silly; both went from talking about chaos to creating it. But another person was also laughing, but he was laughing in a way that let you know he was laughing at you. And you knew for sure when the person began commenting on it to his drinking buddy, who seemed less interested. The person mocked you so Julian's laughter fit was quick to stop and he frowned at the person, telling them there's no need for all that. But the person just gave him these eyes that clearly said he thinks little of Julian and isn't afraid of him then he said just having some silly fun as well like you two were. Julian was quick to defend you two weren't making fun of anyone but he is and he's making fun of his spouse so he better stop. The man got up so Julian also did but you told Julian the man is just looking for conflict so just ignore it and don't give in to what the man wants but Julian said no, not okay with this man making fun of his spouse. You came here just to enjoy a drink and hang out with your husband, forget all the worries and stress for a bit, so this was starting to annoy you as it's the complete opposite of what you wanted. You strictly called his name so he glanced then groaned but sat down, saying fine. Of course this made the man now make fun of Julian, mocking him for listening to his spouse so obediently and how he doesn't look as if he can even swing a punch. Julian gave you annoyed eyes, eyes asking you to let him do anything. So you got an idea. You swung your fingers up a little causing the man's beer to shoot into his face as he was about to drink. The man cursed, jumping up, coughing and rubbing his face. His friend also got up, cursing, shocked. The man looked at you, accusing you of this so you asked how you could possibly do such a thing. Julian stared, his brain still processing then he chuckled, agreeing with you. Both watched the man with amusement as he stormed out, fussing about stuff, his friend sighing but following. Julian snickered, saying that was good then asked if he should ask the bartender for a new drink for you, but you sighed now that man ruined the fun so you rather go back home. Julian was quick to tell you not to let an idiot ruin your fun and you were both having a lot of fun. You eyed him, debating then strictly said only one more so he cheered and called out to the bartender two more drinks.