[73]

important note!

someone blessed me with a book cover edit i literally did not expect this. thanks to Chray2 masterpiece cover~

i will probably update the cover soon so i hope it does not lag in your phones and all, do refresh, thank you. 🥰

and also some of you are confused (even me huhu) but Mr. Hwang is actually Mr. Huang. i thought it wasn't big deal since they sound the same but turns out it is.

thanks, that's all!

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y t h r e e

You stood in the middle with a done expression. They are all looking at you willingly while you have no choice but to do as they said and stand in the wall.

Everyone's pair of eyes are glued to you and you only - because they are all trying to find the window shadow Yangyang was talking.

Yuta squinted his eyes. "Do you all see anything? Cause I can't."

Kun gave up staring straight at you and shut his eyes, massaging since it is currently burning.

"Yangyang are you sure there's a shadow?" Xioajun also gave up staring deadly at you. "Maybe it's because you have a sharpe sense ability."

"No! I can see the wings even if I choose not to use my abilities! That means people who does not have the same ability as mine can see it. And also, I think my description is wrong. It's not really a shadow," Yangyang closed one of his eye and traced what was in his sight, looking weird for others. "It's like an outline and it is glitching."

You scowled. "Not like Yangyang changing his insight can help my burning legs here and your blurry eyes to see the goddamn wing."

Donghyuck chuckled while being comfortable in Hendery's arm. "She is really pissed. Few more minutes and she will curse."

Out of your control and overflowing irritated emotions, a vase nearly fell off because of the unconscious use of your ability but Ten luckily catched it since he was the closest.

Taeil threw Donghyuck a scolding glare before approaching you, squatting beside you and smiling like an angel. "Don't mind him. I'll just stay with you here."

"It's like.. glowing." Yangyang snapped his fingers, the guys around him all getting tired. "What if we close the lights? I think you can see it all better."

Jaehyun nodded, sighing with his raspy voice. "Sure sure."

With his head simply jerking, the lights flickered close. It caused some painful and frustrated groans from the others because of the sudden darkness.

You crossed your arms and took a deep breath, waiting for their reaction in the middle of the dark.

Soon, after each regained their sight, a series of noise made you snap your head up.

"W-Why? What is happening?" You asked immediately.

"We can see it! We can see it!" Sicheng cheered from a distance.

Although it's been awhile since you've been standing like a fool there, you couldn't help but feel the excitement building up in your heart.

"Really? What does it look like?" You batted your eyelids.

They fussed into words explaining how the wing looks like and you can't help but to crack a delicate smile.

They look extremely cute doing that, you just keep asking the realm you start to believe that it exists why you are the chosen one to be this lucky.