[68]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y e i g h t

"We're here." Ten flashed his smile. "Yangyang's waiting inside."

"Mmm. Thanks. And, by the way," You cleared your throat with an awkward tension piling up on you. "You.. You must've known a lot. I heard you are. Can't you tell me anything? Everything is driving me nuts."

He hummed lowly but didn't make any effort to respond.

"I heard I was the reason why Mr. Huang died. I was the reason behind everything. Your group knows about to poison but to be honest, it seems like you have an idea about almost everything regarding to what is happening right now. Can't you tell me?" You frowned.

Ten grinned like a little one and it really suits his cute face and cheekbones. "I can't tell you right now. You have to heal Yangyang and you might not be able to do it properly. That's why focus and clear your mind, you can do it, of course."

"You also trust me that much when everyone, even the guys, keeps ending with the conclusion I might slaughter your dear youngest." You snarled, earning a laughter from Ten with his eyes full of adoration. "If you're not just one of your group, you'll be the most suspicious person ever."

"Aye. That is not true. Besides, you're just trustworthy. You can do it. You've come this far." He ruffled your hair which made your mood drop lower.

"You sound like a dear friend watching their dear friend achieve things to say that." You bit your bottom lip. "Still suspicious."

Instead of answering, Ten just chuckled softly.

How does this man manage to be all giggly despite what's happening?

You finally cut off the conversation and entered the room, Yangyang sitting at the bed with a mischievous grin.

"What a lovely talk. You could've just chose talking to him instead of healing me." He shrugged. "But you chose me, I'm gonna keep teasing him about it!"

You laughed and planned on joking that you'll not heal him then so you he won't be able to do his dream plan which is teasing Ten.

But then again, it's actually not a joke. That could happen.

"Ten has definitely something for you." He mumbled while you gesture him to lay down.

"Really? Tell me about it."

"He kept stalking you. He said he had to kill you. But when the day came by, he couldn't. He just can't and I am genuinely worried. Did he feel anything towards you? Or did you do something to him?" He smiled innocently. "Sorry for being suspicious of you. I can't help it!"

"Uhh.. excuse me? Y'all are the most suspicious here. You appeared out of nowhere." You sassily crossed your arms.

He then winked at you. "We appeared with a purpose! We gave you the answers about what happened when your guys left."

"Can you tell me more about Ten?"

"Oooh! Getting to know each other, yeah? I see. Couple things~"

You released a fake laugh before throwing him a pillow in the face, a satisfied cackle can be heard. "And just when I thought Haechan is the most annoying person I could meet."