[15]

c h a p t e r - f i f t e e n

"Are you guys done?" You impatiently sat at the benches near the area where the boys are picking up their clothes.

Taeyong scowled. "You're literally just sitting here."

"And that makes it more unbearable to wait." You sassily answered.

"Then join them."

"I'm too lazy to walk."

"Now, do you know the problem?"

You pouted. "Me."

"We'll buy your clothes next." Taeyong reassured as if he's talking to a small child.

You shook your head as a respond. "I want to go home."

"Okay, we'll go home." He smiled, a glint of hope shining in your eyes. "After we buy your clothes."

"Aggghh!" You shut your eyes tight, leaning your back in the surface behind with an irritated look.

Doyoung came with a few shopping bags. He easily noticed the tension between you and Taeyong.

He nudged Taeyong in his shoulder before pointing at you. "Does she wanna go home that bad?" The man infront of him nodded eagerly.

After another fifteen minutes of waiting, the guys are finally done buying their own clothes. They led you to a girl's store and just pick whatever looked comfortable.

You bowed down at the women in the cashier before approaching the five guys patiently sitting with their drinks.

You shrugged at them while approaching. "See
It's only been twenty minutes but I'm already done. Unlike you guys who spent almost an hour."

Taeil grabbed the shopping bag on both of your hands. "Atleast we patiently waited, unlike you who whined even if only ten minutes has passed."

"Wait. You guys are calculating the time?" Yuta chimed in. Both you and Taeil rolled your eyes in response.

"Here," Doyoung joined, grabbing your wrist and making you hold the cold drink. You looked up with a surprised look in your face. They didn't really have to buy you your own drink. "Just have some."

You hesitantly grabbed and nodded, taking a sip. "Am I being spoiled?"

"Yes." Yuta chuckled.

"Let's buy some foods for the others." Taeyong suggested, holding the other shopping bags.

You quietly trailed behind them who's holding more than one bags. Anyone who will saw these guys will easily come to a conclusion that there will be a party that will be held and most of the bags are yours. Even if it isn't.

You watched Taeyong order assorted flavours of food in the lane. Doyoung and Johnny decided to check the other stall so they can add up the food.

You stood behind Taeyong and Taeil with Yuta beside you. He's not actually standing exactly beside you, in fact he's a step ahead because he was busy whispering flavour suggestions to the other two.

While sipping quietly on your drink, you suddenly felt a cold touch on your wrist. You turned around and see no one.

"Weird." You shrugged.

It suddenly felt when your sight has been blocked. Your hair started to grow when you felt something cold wrapping around you.

A soft laughter rung behind you. You quickly spun around, looking wide-eyed to see no one was behind.